BY NARS #54 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Betty L.
Laguna a cult favorite in the beauty community. I was a little skeptical at first and it is quite pricey. I got mine from a Sephora Favorites set and I really enjoy it. It has some beautiful sheen in it and it is a great bronzing shade.
coral c.
Nars Laguna will always be my go to bronzer. It gives colour to the skin but doesn’t make you look orange. It has subtle glitter throughout it which gives you a nice glow once it’s on the skin giving you that “sun kissed” look.
Lela M.
Tbilisi
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
NARS Laguna bronzer is my all time favorite product. I've gone through many of them in my life and still keep buying it. This bronze color is perfect for my fair skin. It applies beautifully and stays all day on my face.
Savannah B.
Sydney
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Oh my god! I loveeee this bronzer so freaking much, it blends so smoothly and make me look so bronzed, its pigment is unbelievable & it lasts alll day. I would so recommend it to people who love a nice bronzed look.
Sara |.
Dubai
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
One of the best bronzers on the market! The size of the product, the package, the pigmentation, the colour, everything is amazing about this product! I get asked very often which bronzer I’m using when I wear it
Chloé K.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I've only just recently purchased this bronzer and I'm already in love with it! It glides on so smoothly without going patchy, it’s like a dream! It's the perfect shade also... will definitely repurchase for sure! 😍🙌🏼
Charlotte G.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Used this everyday it’s fab for contour and applied smoothly and evenly, blended great and love the packaging. I’m sad I’ve used it all! Really need to repurchase this I would definitely recommend it.
Sam S.
Calgary
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I love this bronzer, it is my go to everyday. It's more of a warm toned bronzer but it blends out really well and stays on all day. It is very compact and I love that it comes with a mirror. I am obsessed with this bronzer.
Topaz W.
ipswich
Laguna gives a subtle and beautiful sun-kissed look on my fair skin. I haven't found another bronzer that looks so natural on me. It's not orange looking, not muddy looking, just perfectly sunkissed. I'm never using another bronzer again!
Fadya M.
Dubai
Review for: Casino (dark brown with golden shimmer) (online only) more...
Im an NC44 and find this to be the perfect bronzer for me. It is a fine powder with some shimmer in it. 💯👌🏼
I find that any contour, sculpting, bronzer, and blush brush has worked for this bronzer.
There isn't a lot of powder kick-up, so it's not being wasted. It gives a very natural look on the skin and is not at all overpowering.
I like to use it on my hairline and under the chin to give my face less of a round shape and more of a sculpted look.
It warms up the face just enough and never comes off muddy.
Nars packaging looks good...at first, but when you leave the compact in your makeup bag, it gets all dirty, which I really do not like. The bronzer itself isn't fragile though. I have carried this bronzer with me on numerous trips, and it has not cracked a bit.
It comes with a mirror of course, so no worries there. I would absolutely buy this again and again. It makes my skintone look sunkissed without the sun.
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.