BY NARS #52 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is medium light ...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • Benefit Hoola has been my holy grail for years now. How does Lagu...1 Answers
NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Allison R.
Rockford, MI
My favorite bronzer. The only bad thing is the price tag. $38.00 at Sephora.
Sara T.
I really want to try this! I've heard such great things about this bronzer.
Barbie S.
Best bronzer!! I love it. I have it in shade Casino! Totally worth the buy.
Ana L.
Stoughton
Me sinto bronzeada.. Nars é a melhor... Esse bronzer não falta no meu kit.. ótima textura e dura bastante
Hannah J.
wrexham
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
There is no shimmer in it is an completely matte bronzer which is what I love, it's not cheap at £28 pound but it's worth every penny. The packaging is a sleek matte black packaging with a huge mirror inside which is another reason why I love it.
The way I use this bronzer is with a duo fibre brush as I am heavy handed! As you can see from the picture below it gives a lovely bronze look to the skin. It's very easy to blend and super pigmented but not to the point when your like how the hell i'm I suppose to use it! It lasts a good amount of time on the skin and doesn't go patchy.
Maisie H.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
This is my favourite bronzer ever. The colour is just so perfect, not too warm but warm enough to bronze the face with and not too cool but cool enough to contour with. It is one of those rare shades which works so well for both! Looks almost as if it has glitter in it in the pan but on the face it doesn’t look glittery, it gives a gorgeous natural glow/sheen to the face and makes the skin look so perfect and healthy. Amazing product, I am on my 4th one of these and I will continues to repurchase in the future!
Fadya M.
Dubai
Review for: Casino (dark brown with golden shimmer) (online only) more...
Im an NC44 and find this to be the perfect bronzer for me. It is a fine powder with some shimmer in it. 💯👌🏼
I find that any contour, sculpting, bronzer, and blush brush has worked for this bronzer.
There isn't a lot of powder kick-up, so it's not being wasted. It gives a very natural look on the skin and is not at all overpowering.
I like to use it on my hairline and under the chin to give my face less of a round shape and more of a sculpted look.
It warms up the face just enough and never comes off muddy.
Nars packaging looks good...at first, but when you leave the compact in your makeup bag, it gets all dirty, which I really do not like. The bronzer itself isn't fragile though. I have carried this bronzer with me on numerous trips, and it has not cracked a bit.
It comes with a mirror of course, so no worries there. I would absolutely buy this again and again. It makes my skintone look sunkissed without the sun.
Vic S.
Thorold, ON
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I LOVE this product, I first tried it in the duo with the blush and I had to purchase the full size. It's so blendable and creamy, doesn't leave you looking muddy at all and gives you a pretty natural looking contour. It'll last you years because you truly don't need a lot of product for colour pay off!!
Nicole B.
Sylvan lake , AB
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
A cult classic. Easy to apply and buildable to achieve the look you want. The product itself goes a long way and I have had mine for years and am no where close to pan. Laguna is a very flattering colour for a variety of skin tones.
Deborah S.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE this bronzer! Such a beautiful shade of brown to really lively up your skin tone. It makes me look perpetually tanned which I love. Super easy to blend out, and it’s the quality you’d expect from Nars.
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.