BY NARS #52 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is medium light ...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • Benefit Hoola has been my holy grail for years now. How does Lagu...1 Answers
NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
member-21fe2
Should be a staple in everyone’s makeup collection! Perfect bronze shade, not too warm, which I love. Pigmented and does not make my cheeks look muddy or unnatural. Go buy!
Katie S.
Everything about this product is perfect. The tone is a perfect match for so many skin undertones. It's multipurpose! It can be used as a bronzer for a sun kissed look, or applied a little darker for a contoured hollow cheek look. The power has no fallout, and a little goes a long way! I received a small sample from Sephora with a purchase I made. It's lasted me two weeks! I plan on purchasing the full size, and expect it to last for at least 6 months which makes the product worth every penny! Coupled with its multipurpose uses, this is a must have for your makeup collection!
Julia O.
Avondale, PA
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
One of my all-time favorite bronzers. NARS always gets me with their modern and elegant packaging, I'm obsessed. This bronzer is great because it's impossible to pick up too much product at once. It's very buildable and even though it has some shimmer to it, people who are fans of matte bronzers will be pleased because the shimmer doesn't really show up on the skin. It's a super flattering color for fair to medium skin tones and blends out beautifully. I have even used it in my crease as an eye shadow to add some more depth to my makeup looks.
Nicole W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Casino (dark brown with golden shimmer) (online only), Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I use this product daily and it is certainly a must-have in your summer beauty arsenal! In the summer, my skin gets pretty dark and I don't feel like buying a new foundation just for summer. I use my regular year-round shade and then pop these 2 gorgeous shades on my face for perfect color-matching. This item can be purchased directly from NARScosmetics.com, Sephora, Ulta, and certain department stores. NARS Bronzing
Corrin W.
Beacon, NY
Review for: Casino (dark brown with golden shimmer) (online only) more...
This bronzer is my holy grail! I used to use smash box but I found it to be chalky so I switched to this. What I love about it is, it's the perfect shade for my skin tone and it is a matte finish! It's hard for me to find warm toned bronzers that aren't shimmery and this is the perfect match! I know I gave this 5 stars because I love it for me but unfortunately a con is that if anyone darker than my skin tone want to try this bronzer , they don't have a shade that will match. I wish there were more shades so all skin tones can enjoy.
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
I love this bronzer from Narrs it's in the shade Laguna it's very pretty and it applies nicely it's really soft it has a little bit of like gold in it so it has a slight sheen to it but it's primarily matte. you get a lot of product so it does last a while and it's kind of expensive though but I definitely recommend this bronzer and I think it is worth what you and that paying for it I bought mine at ulta and also they just recently started carrying some Nars products you can also buy it at Sephora and at few other stores
Vineetha V.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Casino (dark brown with golden shimmer) (online only) more...
This is my favorite bronzer which I use to contour because it's a cool dark brown and not warm. Usually I bronze my face with my too faced dark chocolate bronzer and then really go in to contour with this one. You can use it by itself too and it should be fine. When I first got this it was barely pigmented. I took a stippling brush and started scraping the top layer and then it was perfect. Perfect if you have a tan complexion. Very pigmented, blendable and long lasting. I would definitely repurchase!
Rita D.
This is my go to bronzer. It give just the right amount of warmth to my face. This is the perfect shade to achieve that golden tan look. After I apply this, my complexion just look a lot better. The color is not orange and does not make your face look muddy at all. You can also do a little of contouring with this powder. This bronzing powder is just the best, it is an all-rounder.

The texture of this is super soft and buttery. It apply so smoothly and doesn't not patch. It also layers very nicely and blends like a dream. There is a little bit of sparkle in the powder but it is not noticeable on the skin. It just looks like a healthy glow
Diana D.
Holland, MI
I just recently tried this bronzer based on all of the other reviews I've seen and let me tell you I have fallen in love with it!! It glides on effortlessly and does not leave me looking orange like some other bronzes do, give it a try you will not be disappointed :)
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
What a gorgeous gorgeous bronzer. I feel like when it comes to face powders, NARS knocks it out of the park. This bronzer leaves you looking so bronzed and glowy, the smells specks of golden glitter give the skin such a beautiful finish. The pigmentation is great but it's not too much to where your brush picks up a lot and you start looking like an Oompa Loompa. It's a great bronze color too because it's cool enough to not look orange but warm enough to not look grey. My go to bronzer for sure!
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.