BY NARS #57 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is mediu...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • What are the best drug store dupes for NARS Bronzing ?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Rose C.
Cape coral, FL
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
It's so amazing. I went through 3 pans of this. It's the product that I probably have used the most of in my life. Perfect bronze for every skin tone. I am very fair.
Molly J.
Austin, TX
NARS never lets me down. My favorite bronzer is Laguna. It is always natural looking and never cakey. I appreciate that it is not muddy or orange on any skin tone.
Rabiya J.
Charlotte, NC
I have hit pan on 4 Lagunas now.... I REALLY love this bronzer. It goes on and gives a beautiful contor without looking too overdone or unnatural. Love this stuff.
Maggie B.
Burke, VA
ABSOLUTELY love the Nars Laguna Bronzer, so perfect for contouring. Nice dark matte finish. The only problem is that it runs out quickly and is a bit overpriced.
Alison L.
Calhoun, GA
I was pretty iffy at first about buying such an expensive bronzer, but it is perfect! I have been using it for over 3 years now and I refuse to use anything else.
Clarissa L.
Winchester, VA
I love this private however I don't like the shimmer! This product is very build-able and easy to blend! However don't use to much because it could leave you looking muddy!
Katey W.
Saint Charles, MO
Great bronzer! I have very fair skin and it gives me such a nice glow without looking orange or muddy. It is expensive, but it is the best bronzer I have tried so far. Have repurchased and will continue to.
Stephanie M.
I love this product. Mine feel and broke but I can still use it! It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat. If you don't have it, GO GET ONE!
Laura A.
Awesome product my favorite favorite bronzer! Works great even when im Pale or super super tan! Can be used to create great cleavage!! It's the best and stays all night!
Crystal P.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I've gone through so many NARS Laguna bronzers throughout the years because its such a great product. I've tried other bronzers but nothing has compared to the NARS ones.

Great product.
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
San Antonio , TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.