BY NARS #57 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is mediu...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • What are the best drug store dupes for NARS Bronzing ?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Aly A.
I have been using NARS laguna for 3 year and have no complaints. It looks natural, lasts a while, and all you have to do is apply more to create a darker look dependent on the season. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone.
Brittney G.
Camarillo, CA
Laguna bronzer is my ride or die. I try others but always come back to this. It's the perfect shade, not to muddy or orange. I have pretty fair skin and it gives me the best glow
Monica B.
I use the color laguna. you can use it as an all over bronzer or just as a contour. the issue i have with this is that as you come to the end of the product; it shatters.
Monica P.
Laguna bronzer is my favorite high end bronzer. It's gorgeous on my medium skin tone and blends out beautifully. Easy to build if you want deeper more contoured look. I've repurchased once already.
Allie B.
Indianapolis, IN
I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball. Very natural looking, highly recommend for anyone with fair skin!
Alyssa N.
Green Bay, WI
This bronzer is the PERFECT color. Absolutely love it. It's perfect for contouring or for just using all over. The only downfall is the price, but I'd say it's worth it!
Tina H.
I don't usually use bronzer for anything other than a little contouring under the jaws, temples, and nose. Laguna works great for my fair skin. Doesn't look orange either.
Sydney  S.
Melrose, NY
OMG this is my absolute favorite bronzer ever, I use in almost everyday to contour. Nars is by far one of my favorite make up brands, they always have quality makeup.
Sarah C.
Normal, IL
The only bronzers that I use! Great pigmentation without looking like you dipped your face in self tanner. Blends beautifully with my skin. Lasts a really long time.
Rose C.
Cape coral, FL
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
It's so amazing. I went through 3 pans of this. It's the product that I probably have used the most of in my life. Perfect bronze for every skin tone. I am very fair.
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
San Antonio , TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.