BY NARS #52 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is medium light ...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • Benefit Hoola has been my holy grail for years now. How does Lagu...1 Answers
NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Zoe L.
IN LOVE WITH LAGUNA! It was my first high end product along with the Orgasm blush. Although it can be expensive, the color pay off is amazing and is great for contouring.
Maggie B.
Burke, VA
ABSOLUTELY love the Nars Laguna Bronzer, so perfect for contouring. Nice dark matte finish. The only problem is that it runs out quickly and is a bit overpriced.
Rabiya J.
Charlotte , NC
I have hit pan on 4 Lagunas now.... I REALLY love this bronzer. It goes on and gives a beautiful contor without looking too overdone or unnatural. Love this stuff.
Molly S.
Oak Park, IL
NARS never lets me down. My favorite bronzer is Laguna. It is always natural looking and never cakey. I appreciate that it is not muddy or orange on any skin tone.
Katey W.
Saint Charles, MO
Great bronzer! I have very fair skin and it gives me such a nice glow without looking orange or muddy. It is expensive, but it is the best bronzer I have tried so far. Have repurchased and will continue to.
Stephanie M.
I love this product. Mine feel and broke but I can still use it! It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat. If you don't have it, GO GET ONE!
Crystal P.
Los Angeles, CA
I've gone through so many NARS Laguna bronzers throughout the years because its such a great product. I've tried other bronzers but nothing has compared to the NARS ones.

Great product.
Elizabeth S.
My all time favorite bronzer! its just the right color, not too orange and not to ashy. and it has just the right amount of shimmer to give you a nice glow without looking glittery
Sandra A.
I can't live without my nars bronzing, i bought it at sephora, and i had it for a year, it has a strong color but you gtta know how to use it. i looks great and great texture.
Maggie G.
Orland Park, IL
I am obsessed with this bronzer!! I used my friends and wish I could afford to buy one for myself! It's smooth and has a gorgeous color. My friend even uses it to contour with
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.