BY NARS #54 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Sayruh
My every day bronzer. This skips awfully unless you set the contour area before applying this bronzer, so always set it. It's super easy to blend out, I apply it with a NARS ita brush, this lasts all day long. I don't find it shows up shimmery on my skin.
Krystal Z.
I'm not that crazy about nars bronzes, they look very muddy on my skin tone, even with a light hand. Plus the shimmer is unnatural for a bronzer. Not my favorite.
Mandy D.
Lewisberry, PA
This bronzer is so good. It's so natural looking. It works good for both contouring and bronzing. I have olive skin and it looks fabulous. No glitter looks super natural
Kelly V.
Edison, NJ
Nars bronzers are flawless, they blend extremely well into blushes and foundations for a perfect kiss of color and without looked caked on or unnatural. The shimmer in them is the perfect balance of color and shine!
Jordan P.
Stockbridge, GA
I am in love with lagoona. It's a dark shade but I still can use it and I'm fair skinned. I use it for bronzing and for contouring. It lasts all day which is nice!
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
This product is just meh to me. It doesn't really show up on my light-medium skin. I cannot tell that I have applied it, even if I use a heavy hand. Since it is so pricey I will use it up but I will not repurchase.
Chay C.
Kokomo, IN
Feels and looks great on the skin can use as a bronzer for a beach look or I also use it when I feel a little more pale than usual as a contour color. Looks pretty natural. Definitely a must have!
Alyssa R.
Farmingdale , ME
Laguna is, hands down, my all time favorite bronzer. I tend to use it almost every day. While it kills me to spend the money, it is well worth it because the bronzer is such a good quality and lasts all day long.
Nhi D.
Sacramento, CA
Nars bronzers are so universal for all skin tones. The color pay off is amazing, very pigmented with a light hand it will give you a natural sun kissed but can be buildable to a very sculpted look amazing. Also the color is not too orange nor muddy
Tiffany R.
My favorite bronzer! I am very fair and most bronzers look unnatural on me.. this one looks perfect though, not too orange and not too red. Looks great on different skin tones as well… my clients love it.
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.