BY NARS #56 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is mediu...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • What are the best drug store dupes for NARS Bronzing ?2 Answers
NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Annie A.
I have laguna and I do love it however the reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because it shatters so easily. I have had this problem with other NARS products. Besides that it has good pigment and is long wearing.
Karis C.
Ok, I absolutely love this bronzer. It's not too red and not too brown, and it stays on all day. I've had it for over a year now, and I just recently started to see the bottom!
Allia S.
NARS is an amazing makeup company. Their products never disappoint me. This bronzer is one of those reasons. I love the beautiful color. The lacuna shade is neutral to warm and it gives the face a beautiful sun kissed look.
Molly H.
Clifton , ME
I am completely in love with this bronzer. I have been using it for about a year now and it's perfect for getting a great contour and glow. It applies smoothly with a good angled brush and stays for a very good portion of the day. A very satisfying products all around.
Danielle E.
Tucson, AZ
I think the Nars Laguna bronzer is probably the best bronzer I've ever used, hands down. It's so cool and matte. I've repurchased this product so many times. Highly recommended!
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
I've been using this for years. It's gorgeous for the summer and gives a great overall bronze. Note: it does have a little shimmer in it. This is NOT a matte bronzer. A bit pricey, but lasts for a decent amount of time. You won't be disappointed!
Chinny I.
Dallas, TX
This bronzer is amazing!! I can not do makeup with out using this product. It is a finishing touch to my makeup routine, and it adds a little bit of glow to my face. I love it
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Love this bronzer. This works very well and I use it on a daily basis just to give me a little glow. I buy this product at Sephora! It blends really well with my foundation.
Hazelle R.
Victorville, CA
I love this bronzer so much. I bought it because everyone was raving about it. It doesn't make you look muddy. It does have a little shimmer too it which it tolerable. I use it to bronze the face instead of doing a really chiseled contour.
Nicole Z.
E Providence, RI
I have Nars bronzer in the shade Laguna. It looks very natural on my medium warm skin tone and doesn't have a strong orange undertone like many bronzers. If you prefer a matte bronzer this isn't for you as it has micro shimmer in it, which means it isn't ideal for contouring. This bronzer blends easily and is very forgiving if you accidently use a heavy hand.
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
San Antonio , TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.