BY NARS #52 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is medium light ...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • Benefit Hoola has been my holy grail for years now. How does Lagu...1 Answers
NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Karis C.
Ok, I absolutely love this bronzer. It's not too red and not too brown, and it stays on all day. I've had it for over a year now, and I just recently started to see the bottom!
Molly H.
Clifton , ME
I am completely in love with this bronzer. I have been using it for about a year now and it's perfect for getting a great contour and glow. It applies smoothly with a good angled brush and stays for a very good portion of the day. A very satisfying products all around.
Danielle E.
Tucson, AZ
I think the Nars Laguna bronzer is probably the best bronzer I've ever used, hands down. It's so cool and matte. I've repurchased this product so many times. Highly recommended!
chinny I.
Wylie, TX
This bronzer is amazing!! I can not do makeup with out using this product. It is a finishing touch to my makeup routine, and it adds a little bit of glow to my face. I love it
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Love this bronzer. This works very well and I use it on a daily basis just to give me a little glow. I buy this product at Sephora! It blends really well with my foundation.
jenna k.
Not only the best brand but I love this color I was worried because I'm very pink if I get anything with to much orange or pink I turn tat color. this product us beyond smooth and soft and love love love that it's a pressed bronzer.
Erika J.
Chicopee, MA
This is my absolute favorite bronzer I've ever used. I like to do one side of my face and compare it to the other side. Other bronzers felt heavy and left clumps on my face. I also have very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it at all. Will never use another!
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
Laguna is a great everyday bronzer! It has a very slight sheen to it, so it looks very natural and pretty on the skin. I have very fair skin and it is a great shade for me!
liz B.
lovettsville
Best bronzer out there. Laguna. Not orange at all. Warmer tone but very flattering. Not completely matte but not shimmery. I absolutely love this bronzer. Lasts a long time and is totally worth the price. Always come back to this.
Stephanie G.
It's definitely a cult favorite for a reason! Matches so many skin tones, has great color payoff, looks great on the skin (not orange-y). I use it mainly for contouring.
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.