BY NARS #56 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
Ashley B.
This is my favorite bronzer so far! I love that it's. it completely matte so it gives such a subtle warmth to my fair skin. It's not glittery or shimmery but looks so natural on my skin. I really love it!
Cameron R.
I use the Nars Laguna Bronzee along with the Nars Orgasm Blush and they are the perfect combination. They are both very pigmented and a little goes a long ways. They are perfect for a long wear. Their quality is what keeps me as a regular customer. They always have new shades coming out and offer a great product line. I would definitely recommend the Nars products.
Shannon M.
NARS was the first bronzer I had ever used. It is very pigmented and will show up bronze, not orange. It is blend able so you can get it to your perfect color. They have I think three or four shades to choose from. It lasts on my skin all day and gives you that extra something to make you look great. It is a bit pricey, but you get a lot for your money. Would recommend.
Ana A.
Hamburg , NY
Laguna was my go to everyday bronzing shade, absolutely never disappointed with a Nars purchase and worth every penny as the product goes a long way. I'm a light olive skin complexion and it blends in so well and can by layered. Picked up at my local Sephora
Jaclyn B.
Farmers, KY
Absolutely Love
Love Nars bronzer in Laguna it goes on flawlessly and it doesn't look to orange or muddy I feel like it's a perfect bronzer. It's smooth and the pigmentation is amazing.
Tiffany R.
I love this bronzer! My sister loves it too. We have ours in "Casino" and got it from Sephora. We are medium skin tone. I think it would work for fair to medium skin tone. It is definitely buildable. For people who are fair, I would go in with a light hand. I would purchase again.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
Mars Laguna is the perfect color pay off for contouring and bronzing. The down side is the price but well worth it. I usually have a lot of trouble using most bronzes because they are either too orange or too dark but this is neither! Love it ,great product!
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
My favorite bronzer. I have been using this for several years. It's not matte but it doesn't leave glitter on the skin. It just gives you a beautiful, healthy glow ... winter or summer.
Briana T.
This bronzer is fantastic! It's perfect for bronzing up the face and even contouring. It has a slight sheen to it but it makes your contour look super natural. It's not too cool and it's not too warm. I think this bronzer with suit many different skin tones.
Morgaine G.
This brand makes the best bronzers I've ever used. I got a sample size in an ipsy and I'm totally hooked. With these bronzers a little goes a long way but it doesn't make you orange like other brands tend to do.
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
San Antonio , TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.