BY NARS #52 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is medium light ...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • Benefit Hoola has been my holy grail for years now. How does Lagu...1 Answers
NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
My favorite bronzer. I have been using this for several years. It's not matte but it doesn't leave glitter on the skin. It just gives you a beautiful, healthy glow ... winter or summer.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
Mars Laguna is the perfect color pay off for contouring and bronzing. The down side is the price but well worth it. I usually have a lot of trouble using most bronzes because they are either too orange or too dark but this is neither! Love it ,great product!
Briana T.
This bronzer is fantastic! It's perfect for bronzing up the face and even contouring. It has a slight sheen to it but it makes your contour look super natural. It's not too cool and it's not too warm. I think this bronzer with suit many different skin tones.
Jaclyn B.
Farmers, KY
Absolutely Love
Love Nars bronzer in Laguna it goes on flawlessly and it doesn't look to orange or muddy I feel like it's a perfect bronzer. It's smooth and the pigmentation is amazing.
Morgaine G.
This brand makes the best bronzers I've ever used. I got a sample size in an ipsy and I'm totally hooked. With these bronzers a little goes a long way but it doesn't make you orange like other brands tend to do.
Salazar I.
Harlingen, TX
I love this! It doesn't look like dirty. Most bronzers tend to have a dirty look. However, this has a very flattering undertone that I just love. The staying power is incredible and doesn't fade during the day.
Madi m.
I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!!
Jennifer M.
Las Vegas , Nv
Nars must have the best bronzer hands down their colors are so rich and give u that glow you want and need in summer! Can easily be purchased at Sephora ! Usually retail around 30$ would recommend to try out
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
This is a great bronzer, I need to purchase some more of it! I'm all out, I'm extremely pale and use the color Laguna and it's great for my skin tone. It's always hard to find a bronzer that doesn't make me look like I belong on The Jersey Shore.
Lorna Q.
IRVINE, CA
Not anything that anyone hasn't already said, it Laguna is amazing for carving out your cheeks. It works well for all skin tones and isn't too matte. It has the right amount of shimmer if you want to use it as a bronzer instead.
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.