BY NARS #52 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is medium light ...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • Benefit Hoola has been my holy grail for years now. How does Lagu...1 Answers
NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Review for: Casino (dark brown with golden shimmer) (online only) more...
I love this bronzer! I use the shade casino and I love natural bronze effect it gives my skin, I'm a deep medium/tan tone and it's perfect! It lasts all day and gives a beautiful effect! I absolutely will repurchase and highly suggest looking into nars bronzers..phenomenal brand .
Eliany P.
This is one of my favorite bronzing powders!! My favorite and holy grail shade is Laguna, because not only can I use it as a bronzer, it's also great for contouring! It's super travel friendly, because they don't break easily and it lasts all day!
Christina B.
Corvallis, OR
I use the NARS Laguna Bronzer in combination with the NARS Deep Throat Blush and it is amazing! I use it daily. Prior to this, I used the Too Faced bronzer. I liked the Too Faced, but I feel like the Laguna works well with my skin tone. I love NARS line of blushes and bronzers!
Arianna R.
Duarte, CA
I love this product. I use it on a daily basis and the pigment is incredible. I use it specifically for contouring and it doesn't wonders. I highly recommend this product. For lighter fair skin, like mines, the store helpers at Sephora recommended Casino for me. It's amazing
Beth U.
Minneapolis , MN
I prefer a matte bronzer but if I do want something with a little glimmer this is it. It's very subtle and has a nice rich deep color. Not sure if someone with super light skin would be able to wear this since it is a bit dark.
Rosa Z.
Mt Pleasant, UT
I have Nars Laguna, and it's a favorite for good reason. It's an awesome contour shade, with a cooler undertone that is incredibly blendable. I have a light, neutral skin tone, and it is one of my favorite contour shades in my collection. Good stuff and highly recommended!
Cameron R.
I use the Nars Laguna Bronzee along with the Nars Orgasm Blush and they are the perfect combination. They are both very pigmented and a little goes a long ways. They are perfect for a long wear. Their quality is what keeps me as a regular customer. They always have new shades coming out and offer a great product line. I would definitely recommend the Nars products.
Shannon M.
NARS was the first bronzer I had ever used. It is very pigmented and will show up bronze, not orange. It is blend able so you can get it to your perfect color. They have I think three or four shades to choose from. It lasts on my skin all day and gives you that extra something to make you look great. It is a bit pricey, but you get a lot for your money. Would recommend.
Jaclyn B.
Farmers, KY
Absolutely Love
Love Nars bronzer in Laguna it goes on flawlessly and it doesn't look to orange or muddy I feel like it's a perfect bronzer. It's smooth and the pigmentation is amazing.
Jessica S.
Huntsville, AL
My favorite bronzer. I have been using this for several years. It's not matte but it doesn't leave glitter on the skin. It just gives you a beautiful, healthy glow ... winter or summer.
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.