BY NARS #57 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is mediu...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • What are the best drug store dupes for NARS Bronzing ?2 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Mae M.
I had never really invested in a good bronzer before I tried this one and I really like it! It goes on so smoothly and gives just the right amount of bronze that I need to not look overly orange or brown. It has some shimmer in it too which is nice to help highlight my face! I highly recommend it!
Kristina T.
McMinnville, OR
I have this bronzer in a pallet. I had heard a lot about it and how so many people love it but still was unsure about purchasing it. My sister bought me the pallet 2 years ago for Christmas and I use the bronzer almost every day and it still hasn't run out. Will definitely be repurchasing.
mariah m.
Olean, NY
This bronzer is great for contouring, but it is a little bit expensive. It's super easy to blend and it gives your face a warmer look. It is very pigmented so make sure to blend well, I recommend this product!
Rosie S.
Novato, CA
Best bronzer ever! It is a great shade for almost all skin colors. I have tried many different bronzes and always come back to this one. I have gone through many of these and would recommend this to everyone!
Lura J.
Although Nars is a higher end and more pricey brand, it is a good sized bronzer that will last you a long time. Be careful to choose the right shade because it can get muddy very quickly. The bronzers have quite a bit of shimmer, so hold out for something matte if you want a truly natural look.
Priscilla M.
DALTON, GA
The packaging is so sleek and professional, I really enjoy the amount of product you get, and the good sized mirror! I enjoy the seamless matte finish it provides, and love that it isn't too cool or warm toned.
Nicole M.
Binghamton, NY
I LOVE this bronzer! Laguna is my favorite bronzer of all time. It is the perfect undertone for both bronzing and light contouring. There is a slight golden sheen in the pan which doesn't translate onto the face, which makes contouring easy. It's super blendable and buildable color.
Faith A.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Don't get me wrong I do like Laguna but I think there is some room for improvement. Over certain powders it can sometimes skip a little bit on my skin but with the right brush this bronzer is beautiful. It has the slightest amount of shimmer to it to make your skin look naturally glowing.
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ
I really like Nars bronzer. Easy to apply but it does have a bit of shimmer in it. It is pretty pricey but it does last a while. I feel that it is best for olive skin tones. I am not sure if I would buy it again.
mary a.
This is one of my go to favorite contouring bronzors to use every time I apply my make up. I love the way it applies and blends out. It is not at all muddy on me and is not orange like some bronzers can be.
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
San Antonio , TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.