BY NARS #52 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is medium light ...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • Benefit Hoola has been my holy grail for years now. How does Lagu...1 Answers
NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Stephanie S.
Brooklyn , NY
Great bronzer! Love that the color is not too orange but also not too ashy.
It is the perfect in between color!
Con is that it is very expensive so instead I used the Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Overall this bronzer is great but pricey!
I would recumbent to others if looking for a high end bronzer
Desire C.
Anaheim, CA
Nars Laguna bronzer is by far the best bronzer I have tried. The color is a perfect muted shadow shade. Doesn't look too muddy or orange, it's compliments all skin tones.
Jen M.
North Wales, PA
NARS Laguna is my favorite bronzer! It has just the right amount of pigmentation that you don't need a lot of product for good color payoff, but it's not so pigmented that it's hard to work with. This bronzer has some shimmer in the pan that is not noticeable on the skin. The color is not orange or grey, but is a perfect neutral brown. This bronzer is great for a diffused glowing bronze look.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
NARS' bronzer, like all of their other products, are amazing! A lot of them have more of a natural, Matte finish that will give you that beachy, sun-kissed look. It easily blends into the skin and lasts all day! I highly recommend trying their bronzer - Laguna is great!
Rachel C.
Charlotte, NC
I use this bronzer in the color Laguna and it is by far my favorite bronzer. Sometimes I find myself straying away from this one just to try something new, but I always come back to this one. The color is perfect. I also love using a flat brush to contour with this. It has the perfect color to give some life to my face. If you haven't, you should definitely try this!
Elena P.
Medley, FL
Esplendida es la palabra para describir este producto que deja en tu cutis un efecto de bronceado espectacular para tu uso diario o para tus noches de fiesta y lucir un bronceado en tu curis sin necesidad de ir a la playa .recommendado totalmente este producto.
angelica t.
yigo guam
This is my go to bronzer! It looks very natural and flattering on my olive skin. The pigmentation is great and it's quite long lasting. It doesn't have any smell to it and didn't make my skin break out. I would definitely buy this again once it hit pan!
Jamie W.
I love Nars! My favorite high end brand next to Urban Decay and Benefit. And this company Nars, does not test their make-up on animals which is a plus! That's the most thing I look for when looking at make-up. I like things that aren't being tested on animals. I recommend the Laguna bronzer in Nars. It's a lovely bronzer and very pigmented. Expensive, but worth it!
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Nars is an amazing brand and I love everything they sell. Casino is darker than the Laguna bronzer, but will still work on medium skin tones. I am light/medium and reach for Casino more than Laguna. It's blendable, and buildable. Also great for contouring!
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is the holy grail of all bronzers if you are looking for that sun kissed look without orange tints and being flakey! I apply this under my cheekbones, a little on my forehead, nose and chin. This is worth the splurge and goes above all the hype!
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.