BY NARS #52 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is medium light ...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • Benefit Hoola has been my holy grail for years now. How does Lagu...1 Answers
NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Rila T.
Fremont, CA
Love this bronzer. Shows best for use as light contouring for fair to light medium skin tones. I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring). Looks shimmery in the pan but shows more matte. Not orange and not too grey-brown which is what gals refer to as "dirty" looking. Will continue to have this bad boy in my makeup bag!
Amanda B.
I had used hoola by benefit, but recently purchased Laguna from Sephora. It's a tad darker and has shimmer, but it really helps my pale skin look alive. This is the perfect product for all seasons, especially spring! Would purchase again.
Paige T.
sioux falls, SD
I have the NARS bronzer in Laguna and I really like it. I got a sample size in a set and it has lasted me a pretty long time. It has a slight shimmer without being glittery and looking unnatural. However, it is pretty expensive and I don't know that I would purchase the full size when it runs out.
Brennly B.
Orem, UT
Review for: Casino (dark brown with golden shimmer) (online only) more...
Casino is the perfect color for a self tan in the summer! It bronzes up a contour line and matches st tropez self tanner beautifully! I hit pan on this bronzer often!
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Too orange for my tone. Looked like and orange.  But other than the wrong shade i loved the formula. Very pigmented and very blendable. But for the price i wouldn't buy again.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I absolutely love this bronzer shade, but my heart belongs to the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer as of now. The NARS product is super natural-looking and lasts a pretty long time. It doesn't have a scent (hence my favor to Too Faced), but it blends well for a natural bronzed look.
Acacia G.
Rochester, NH
The Nars bronzer is something I can't live without. I use the laguna shade and I always have a post vacation glow because of it. There's a bit of shimmer in it if you're into that as well.
Jocelyn H.
San Jose, CA
Possibly my favorite bronzer of all time is the NARS Bronzing Powder in Laguna. The pigmentation is incredible, the formula is lightweight and perfect for sensitive skin, and the color is flattering on essentially everyone. It creates the perfect amount of dimension in my face when applied to typical contouring spots. Packaging is typical NARS -- black and white, matte finish, and high-quality.
Denae B.
Kind of obsessed with this bronzer! Matching my skin tone is very difficult, most bronzer are too light, but Laguna and casino are literally the perfect shades. They blend so well and don't Leave me feeling orange like most bronzer a. Only downside, I wish it came in a larger size. I feel like I buy this product too often.
Naomi M.
I love the color of this bronzer I have fair skin so I can contour with it and it gives me a very natural contour I also use it to bronze all over face its just the perfect shade I have also used this for a eye shadow to deepen up the outer corner and it looked really nice. it blends really flawlessly and wears all day. nars is one of my favorite high end brands totally worth the money
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.