BY NARS #52 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Mikell F.
Hot Springs, AR
This is my go to bronzer. I love it so much. Has a natural perfect color that goes on smooth. I will get cheap and try other brands but nothing looks as natural or beautiful. It's perfect for contouring and shading. I like the look of the packaging but the matte black does get dirty looking. The only drawback is the price. It is pricey. I usually buy it at Sephora. I tried to get it at my local Ulta but they don't carry Nars.
Maya C.
Washington, DC
Laguna is the first bronzer I've used that doesn't look orange or red on my skin at all. It is the perfect brown bronzer with just enough shimmer to give a natural glow. It never looks shiny or glittery on the face, and blends perfectly. I use it to counter when my skin is lighter in the winter, and all over my face during the summer for an extra bronze glow.
Diana D.
Holland, MI
I just recently tried this bronzer based on all of the other reviews I've seen and let me tell you I have fallen in love with it!! It glides on effortlessly and does not leave me looking orange like some other bronzes do, give it a try you will not be disappointed :)
Lori L.
San Antonio, TX
I love this bronzer in Laguna! It gives you an effortless glow. If I contour my face, I'll add this over my shadow on my cheekbones to give my cheekbones a nice glow and make them stand out even more. I had to start buying this product on its own because with the blush/bronzer duo, I would run out of bronzer faster than I would the blush.
Samantha M.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased and used this bronzer in the shade Laguna. I have pale skin and this was the only bronzer I've used which was light enough for my skin tone and didn't come out too orangey/rusty. It is extremely blendable and I find it works best under the cheekbones. Like most bronzers, don't abuse and overuse this product! A little goes a long way and this product simply makes you look fabulous. I swear it lasts forever too. Great purchase! Have repurchased on many occasions.
Paige A.
Huber Heights, OH
Obsessed with this bronzer. Goes amazing over any and every foundation. Does a great job at blending out for a natural look or even packed on for a contour color. The color Laguna is such an amazing color for people who have light-medium skin tones. It looks great on me during the pale winter months and even during the hott summer ones!
Jordan L.
Acworth, GA
the ONLY bronzer that I ever buy. Not too shimmery. Perfect Color. Lasts all day. Not too bold but bold enough! More Matte than Shimmer which I love! I have pale - olive skin tone.
Sierra A.
Don't know why this is in the blush category but Nars' Laguna bronzer is a classic. I've been wearing it since high school and it was the first high end product I ever purchased. It also is the only bronzer I have repurchased. I'm probably on my 6th one now. It suits many skin tones, blends well, has good pigmentation, and has a nice, natural matte finish.
Taryn D.
I love this bronzer. I'm fair and have always had a hard time finding a bronzer (to actually bronze rather than contour with) that didn't not leave my skin orange or make me look like a cast member on Jersey Shore. It lasts all day, even in the glorious Texas heat. And who doesn't love NARS packaging? So classic and sleek.
Rylee
Review for: Irresistiblement more...
This bronzer is a beautiful color. It's very pigmented and blends well most of the time. The only con is it doesn't look good with some foundations. Other wise this a love this bronzer.
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.