BY NARS #56 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
Carley M.
Killen, AL
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I love this bronzer! It's not to dark and it's great for paler skinned people! It also looks great when I have a tan! It's so blendable and doesn't look blotchy when applied!
Laura A.
Awesome product my favorite favorite bronzer! Works great even when im Pale or super super tan! Can be used to create great cleavage!! It's the best and stays all night!
Calyn R.
Kailua, HI
Nars laguna bronzer was the first bronzer I ever purchased and love this bronzer to this day. I gives the perfect amount of warmth to my skin without looking muddy. The gold reflects gives your skin a beautiful healthy glow
Kiara B.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
100% my alllll time favorite bronzer in the world. Yes I know it is pricey but honestly it works so well and it isn’t overbearing like the other bronzers I have tried
Richelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
At first.... I didn't like this product. I thought my skin tone was too dark for it and didn't notice the effect I wanted. I then realized I was not applying it properly and now I am obsessed with it and use everyday. People constantly ask me if I spray tan but I don't. I use the Laguna shade for contouring my cheeks, nose, and just all over my face :) It doesn't cause breakouts either and it lasts a long time. I just ordered a new one from Sephora :)
Natalie M.
Review for: Irresistiblement more...
This bronzer is quite beautiful. It's pigmented and blends very well into the skin. Great for contour or just a little extra something on those "no makeup" days.
Shannon G.
Pennington, NJ
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
My favorite bronzer. The color is perfect and does not look too orange. I don't like bronzers with a lot of shimmer and this does not have a lot. Feels great on skin and can be used alone or over foundation.
Breanne L.
Porter, TX
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I have been using this bronzer for over 10 years and love it. It's not orange and is very buildable to get the color you want. Not to
Mention I am very pale so it's hard to find a bronzer that's not orange
ariana c.
I love!!! This! I have this in the shade casino and it's just so creamy and pigmented. It blends so smooth and I was looking high and low for the perfect bronzer with a hint of shimmer perfect shade for me and I'm so glad I went out of my way to spend on this! It was either this or chocolate soliel by Too Face but that one barley showed up on my skin tone + it was matte! 😞 so WINNNER IS THIS ONE!
Claire M.
Syracuse, NY
I'm a big fan of this bronzer. I used Laguna for a while, until it fell apart basically. I don't know if this is common sense for some people but just using the middle part of your bronzer for a while will make the whole square of make up dislodge from the compact. Now I make sure to use my brush all over to try to maintain an even level of make up. Definitely not the most price sensitive bronzer, but good for a splurge. Enjoy!
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
San Antonio , TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.