BY NARS #52 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is medium light ...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • Benefit Hoola has been my holy grail for years now. How does Lagu...1 Answers
NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Rose C.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
It's so amazing. I went through 3 pans of this. It's the product that I probably have used the most of in my life. Perfect bronze for every skin tone. I am very fair.
Emma R.
North Mankato
Review for: Casino (dark brown with golden shimmer) (online only) more...
This bronzer is a must. I love it. Makes me look glowy and yes very true to the color. Long lasting and very inexpensive. Buildable as well. I'd recommend for sure.
Teanna B.
I love bronzer. I mean, I bronze, a lot. I've tried many bronzers and just received Nars bronzer as a gift and I LOVE IT. Its really pigmented (in a positive way), yet very easy to blend. Due to the pigment a little goes a long way, which means your product will last longer. It works great alone, or along with other highlighters and products for a full contour look. Its a true bronzer and doesn't leave your skin too orange or brown. Overall I highly recommend this product!
Clarissa L.
Winchester, VA
I love this private however I don't like the shimmer! This product is very build-able and easy to blend! However don't use to much because it could leave you looking muddy!
Jamie L.
Crown Point
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Go to bronzer. I'm on my third and love the color and subtle color. Very easy to build if you want a darker bronzed look. Have been using this for about 10 years.
Alison L.
Calhoun, GA
I was pretty iffy at first about buying such an expensive bronzer, but it is perfect! I have been using it for over 3 years now and I refuse to use anything else.
Paige K.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
This is my favorite bronzer I have ever used! It will never look orange no matter how much you put on. It looks extremely natural and it lasts for several months!
Victoria P.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
This bronzer is stunning. It applies beautifully on the skin. It gives you a sun kissed glow and doesn't leave you looking muddy at all. The little shimmers inside the product makes you glow especially in the sun. Definitely recommend this product!
Adriana M.
Visalia, CA
Love this bronzer!!!! Gives the face a perfect a glow without looking muddy or dirty!!!! I love NARS this is a must have !!! If you don't have this you need to go out and get it!!!
Laura B.
I have this bronzer in the shade Laguna as a deluxe sample.
This is super pigmented and shimmery! It also looks a little too orange on my skin. I prefer sheer, matte bronzers with a hint of warmth to them.
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.