BY NARS #48 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Lily P.
Columbia
I use the bronzing powder in the shade "Laguna" and absolutely swear by it. I've already hit the pan on the SECOND one of these because I love it so much !! Perfect shade with just enough shimmer to where you don't need to contour.
Monica P.
Laguna bronzer is my favorite high end bronzer. It's gorgeous on my medium skin tone and blends out beautifully. Easy to build if you want deeper more contoured look. I've repurchased once already.
Jolyn A.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I use this EVERY SINGLE DAY! I use it on myself I use it on my clients it's a perfect bronzer it's pigmented and perfect very easy to blend out and achieve a natural
Look
Gianna D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I have always used NARS cosmetics for bronzer, must be careful too much will make you look dirty. Love the shine to it to make you have a nice glow, not as easy to blend.
McKenna H.
Just the perfect amount of Bronze to add to your skin. I am fair to light skin and it worked amazing for me. It’s long lasting. It’s pigmented. It works for any skin tone just go on lighter if you are very pale. I would definitely buy again. NARS Bronzing
samantha h.
south bend
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Love this bronzer! Love the color! It's easy to blend! It's great for warming up the face. This shade is best for a mid tone skin color. Not super pale and not super dark! I highly recommend!
Angelica R.
Downey, CA
One of my go to bronzers. Laguna is the perfect shade for me to bronze/ contour. It is not too warm but not too cool.. For reference I am NC20/25 in Mac. In the pan it looks like it has tiny tiny amounts of shimmer in it but it does not pick up after you apply it to your face. It also gives a nice dimension to your face. Sometimes with matte bronzers, I tend to look flat but this is the perfect shade that you can contour and bronze with. I also have normal/ dry skin and it never looks patchy on my dry days. Although it's on the expensive, I think it is worth it because you get a lot of product. I've had it for 8 months now and I have just hit pan using it religiously. Overall, I really recommend it! It's a bronzer you don't have to think twice about and can just pop on the hollows of your cheeks and walk out the door.
Delilah R.
Bronx , NY
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Favorite bronzer on this planet. It looks so natural on the skin but gives you such a natural warm look. I don't have anything bad to say. Best for medium skin tones!
Jess A.
Chino, CA
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
This is such a blend able bronzer. This is for tan complexion. It's long wearing and really pigmented. You can definitely use this alone to have bronzer looking skin.
Saige M.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Review for: Casino (dark brown with golden shimmer) (online only) more...
This bronzer is great I use it almost everyday! It stays true to its color! It's very pigmented, which is the only reason I don't LOVE it. I have to blend it really well. It's best for tan skin. I would purchase it again!
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.