BY NARS #57 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is mediu...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • What are the best drug store dupes for NARS Bronzing ?2 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Victoria P.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
This bronzer is stunning. It applies beautifully on the skin. It gives you a sun kissed glow and doesn't leave you looking muddy at all. The little shimmers inside the product makes you glow especially in the sun. Definitely recommend this product!
Adriana M.
Visalia, CA
Love this bronzer!!!! Gives the face a perfect a glow without looking muddy or dirty!!!! I love NARS this is a must have !!! If you don't have this you need to go out and get it!!!
Melissa H.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I got a sample of this in order from Sephora and it was amazing - I continue to purchase it as my go-to bronzer  It has the right amount of pigment, and the powder is nicely packed into the compact. Gives a nice, even natural sun kissed glow to my tan skin tone!
Laura B.
I have this bronzer in the shade Laguna as a deluxe sample.
This is super pigmented and shimmery! It also looks a little too orange on my skin. I prefer sheer, matte bronzers with a hint of warmth to them.
Katy J.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Will forever be my go to bronzer. I have been using this bronzer for years and no matter how many I try, I always go back. Not too shimmery and gives a natural sun kissed look!
Octavia B.
Fort Worth, TX
My all time favorite go to bronzer. This stuff 8s amazing and takes forever to hit pan. At first when I bought this I wondered if it was worth the price tag and let me tell you, it took me 3 years of heavy use (not every day but most days) to get through this bronzer. If you factor in the amount of time this will last both on your face and just the amount of product you are getting it is a great deal. I have never had a problem with this looking streaky or muddy on my skin and have even used it as my only face product before when I didn't want to do the whole foundation thing. Overall great product and will last sooo long.
Carley M.
Killen, AL
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I love this bronzer! It's not to dark and it's great for paler skinned people! It also looks great when I have a tan! It's so blendable and doesn't look blotchy when applied!
Calyn R.
Kailua, HI
Nars laguna bronzer was the first bronzer I ever purchased and love this bronzer to this day. I gives the perfect amount of warmth to my skin without looking muddy. The gold reflects gives your skin a beautiful healthy glow
Kiara B.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
100% my alllll time favorite bronzer in the world. Yes I know it is pricey but honestly it works so well and it isn’t overbearing like the other bronzers I have tried
Richelle H.
Las Vegas, NV
At first.... I didn't like this product. I thought my skin tone was too dark for it and didn't notice the effect I wanted. I then realized I was not applying it properly and now I am obsessed with it and use everyday. People constantly ask me if I spray tan but I don't. I use the Laguna shade for contouring my cheeks, nose, and just all over my face :) It doesn't cause breakouts either and it lasts a long time. I just ordered a new one from Sephora :)
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
San Antonio , TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.