BY NARS #54 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Melanie A.
Phoenix
Nice color for bronzing but can also be to orange. It is really easy to blend I have no trouble blending.  Only use this once; would I use it again yes I will but not at this moment.
Melissia S.
Rosharon, TX
Review for: Casino (dark brown with golden shimmer) (online only) more...
I've tried several bronzes and this one wasn't my favorite. It seemed thick, too thick to blend easily. The feel was more like a blush than a bronzer. I wasn't impressed and ended up using it as an eye shadow.
Janeth M.
Review for: Irresistiblement, Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I use two mats bronzer they are so pretty it shapes your face it gives you a pretty bronze look and it's good for all skins it applies good and the color stays pretty good I recommend this bronzer it's so good
Jessie T.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Love the way this looks on my skin!!! I thought it was to dark at first but with a light hand and a good brush it looks beautiful! I think this is great for light to medium skin tones! I already have a backup!
Becky T.
Savannah, GA
Laguna is know as a cult product for a reason. It looks shimmery in the pan, but it shows up matte I think the cheeks. It's cool toned without being straight up grey, so you can use it as a bronzer or contour.
Logan S.
This has always been my go to bronzer for years! It gives you an amazing glow without looking orange at all. Especially in winter when I'm so white, it gives you that hint of color to make your face glow and give it life! In the summer when I do get super tan, it is an addition and adds more shimmer and glow to your face. Nars is the best! I've tried other bronzers, but none compares to this one! Please do yourself a favor and go buy it now!
Bryn S.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I love this bronzer it gives me a beautiful bronzy flush and it makes me look like I've been sitting in the sun. It is very blendable and looks great. I would recommend it for fair to medium skin tones. I most definitely would buy again.
Jordan H.
Monessen, PA
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
This is my favorite bronzer to use in the summer! The golden shimmer makes for a golden bronze look perfect in the sun and with sun kisses skin. Easy to blend. Lasts okay
Jenny A.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I love how it gives me a tan bronzey look it has great pigment on the cheek bone and it is blendable with my foundation great for tan skin tones like mine which is great and I would recommend this
Hannah M.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Im very fair skinned, and somehow this bronzer works great for me! Its not super pigmented, which is good in my opinion so i can build it up to preference. Im not someone for a shimmering bronzer, but the shimmer in this doesnt come through too much. just a nice aubtle glow.
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.