BY NARS #62 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
Charisma L.
Laguna is my original favorite bronzer. The shimmer is barely there and goes on so close to matte. During the summer this doesn't show on my face so much. I reach for this during spring or winter.
Kylie T.
Anahuac, TX
This has definetly became my "Go-To" bronzer for the summer. The only thing I don't like is that I have to swirl my brush a few times to pick up product but in the long run it could be very useful on not looking like a mud queen.
Kendall Y.
Review for: Casino (dark brown with golden shimmer) (online only) more...
Love using this product to add a little color to my skin, and even to contour with.  It is easy to use and the quality of the product makes it easy to build for the desired intenseness.
Ashli M.
Muscatine, IA
NARS bronzing powder in the shade Laguna is the single most stunning bronzer I have ever used. If you have never tried a NARS bronzer or blush, so yourself a favor and try one! You won't be disappointed.
Cassidi A.
Tampa, Florida
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
This is a cult favorite I believe and it truly lives up to its name. When I have sun or when I don't have sun on my light/fair skin, this looks great. The color is very natural and goes on great. Stays all day and very buildable.
Emily O.
Syracuse , NY
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Nars laguna bronzer is beautiful for medium skin tones. This bronzer has very warm under tones and is easy to blend into the skin. It is highly pigmented and has flecks of shimmer is beautiful for the cheeks. I highly recommend!
Whitney G.
Philadelphia
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Beautiful bronzer. Matte finish with taupe undertones. Perfect for light and medium skin tones. Long lasting and buildable. Great for contouring or full face bronzing. Always recommend to others.
T N.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
This is one of my all time favorite bronzers. No wonder it is popular. It is buildable and you only need a small amount. It is easy to apply and blend and does not oxidize. It is such a flattering bronzer shade. I would recommend this to anyone of light to medium skin.
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I really love this to darken up the hollows of my cheeks for contour! I will use a bronzer and then concentrate this more right under my cheek bones and it is a perfect shadow to contour with!!
Susana L.
California
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
It's okay . It's pricey so I wouldn't buy again . But it does the job just like any other bronzer . Really wanted to love it but didn't look as I wanted to with my skin tone ( i have tan skin )
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
San Antonio , TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.