BY NARS #52 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is medium light ...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • Benefit Hoola has been my holy grail for years now. How does Lagu...1 Answers
NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Samantha R.
Flagstaff, AZ
NARS bronzer is by far the best bronzer on the market. It is well worth the money. It goes on evenly, without streaks, and gives a nice sun-kissed dewy glow to your skin. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for that perfect everyday bronzer
Linds
I have this bronzer in Laguna and it is perfect for fair to medium skin tone. You can use as a contour or a bronzer and it darkens the face beautifully. It has a slight sheen to it so it's not quite matte. But the formula is so smooth and finely pressed.
Manuel C.
Des Moines , IA
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Awesome product! (: Will definitely purchase this item again. And of course I would recommend this to my friends and family! Good quality! It is also a long lasting product which is always a plus! I love this product
Mel M.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Totally worth the hype! It has just the right amount of pigment and is totally buildable. It blends even if you go in with a heavy hand. This could work for just about any skin tone because it is more on the neutral side. It seems glittery in the pan but comes off as glowy and fresh on the skin.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
NARS Laguna is one of my favorite bronzes. I can use it to contour or warm up my whole face. The color is perfect! Not orange at all like some bronzes. The compact is a good size so id say it's totally worth the price.
Mika H.
I'm a very fair skin shade with a neutral tone and I bought Laguna during it's really big hype in the makeup community. It's a nice shade but a bit too orange for fair skin and can look really muddy quite easily if you aren't careful. I think this suits medium skin tones more than fair, and the shimmer in it would really reflect well outside. It's a struggle for fair skin to find the best bronzer but this I think you can take with a grain of salt depending what you want out of it, as you can go easy on application and it doesn't look too bad but use too much and it's just not going to look that great. I rarely use this and have not even hit pan, kind of a waste to buy but it's a pretty bronzer. It is really pigmented and soft in texture, and stays on for a long while.
Nikki F.
Plano, TX
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Love this bronzer! Perfect bronzer for summer. Great color of my olive skin tone. It's easy to blend and doesn't get streaky. A little goes a long way so need to be careful while applying but looks great otherwise.
Megan H.
Hallock, MN
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Laguna is a very natural bronze color. It's extremely pigmented and is wonderful for using for a contour. The only downside to it being super pigmented is that it can be hard to blend out when applied too heavily.
Lauren B.
Furlong, PA
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
This product is my favorite bronzer. It lasts forever and the packaging is slim and compact. The color is great for my fair skin, it looks very natural and adds the perfect amount of glow. I will repurchase again.
Payal M.
I have gone through so many different bronzer and haven't found a bronzer that compliments my skin tone except this one. Narz may not have many bronzer shades but it has the shades that not many other companies do.
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.