BY NARS #56 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is mediu...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • What are the best drug store dupes for NARS Bronzing ?2 Answers
NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Ally B.
Mineral Wells, TX
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I was a bit scared of this at first with how dark and orange it looked in the pan. But once I apply it to my fair skin it worked really well. Has just a tiny bit of sheen to it to give skin that nice bronze glow. I can definitely understand why it's a cult favorite.
Zeynep B.
Istanbul
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
This was probably the best bronzer I have ever tried in my life! It is easy to work with and you can built it up with no effort. The Laguna one is the best for pale and olive skin. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Devri L.
Orem
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
This is my favorite bronzer! It's not matte, but has a very slight sheen to it so it looks more natural. And the color is beautiful on all skin tones without looking too warm or too cool. I definitely recommend this product!
Samantha R.
Perth amboy, NJ
Amazing! I love this bronzer because it's super blendable, very pigmented so a little goes a long way! It blends onto the skin like a dream! You can build it up to a deeper bronze if
You wanted too. And I just simply love it!
Julia M.
Ramsey, NJ
Great bronzer, not shimmery and definitely not orange. It's long lasting and I love it, but because I have fair skin and Laguna is honestly my Ride or die bronzer! It's so good I can't even!! Y'all need to bye this ASAP!!!!
Ava W.
Madison, WI
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
This bronzer is great if you like a little bit of shimmer. It's not overwhelming and looks very natural. It is great for an all over face bronzer. However, it would not work well for contouring because it is so warm toned.
Riya D.
Hillsborough, NJ
Review for: Irresistiblement more...
My shade is NC40/Stromboli and this bronzer is absolutely perfect for days I don't want a more defined contour. It gives me a natural looking contour/bronzed look that makes me glow. There is very little shimmer in it which I love!
Celina K.
Darien, CT
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
BEST CONTOUR POWDER! the color were perfect for my skin tone and with the light shimmer in it gives the natural glow on the face. I have repurchased 3 times for the same shade and brands and yes I will repurchase it again!
Emily N.
Arlington, VA
I've been using Nars bronzer in Laguna for years and I won't use anything else. I have very fair skin and it is the perfect amount to bring color to my face after using foundation. Recently I've been using it to contour - works perfectly!
Brittany S.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I received this last Christmas and use it mostly everyday. I have olive skin tone and it looks great as an all around bronzed look or just for contour since it has a matte finish. I would definitely recommend this bronzer
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
San Antonio , TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.