BY NARS #56 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is mediu...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • What are the best drug store dupes for NARS Bronzing ?2 Answers
NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Nicole N.
Waukesha
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I like the tone of this bronzer its such a beautiful color not to dark or light. Has a natural glow to it not sparkle but not matte either. I like how its not overly pigminted, you can build up intensity so you don't go overboard. This is my go to bronzer.
Palaki I.
Turlock, CA
Review for: Casino (dark brown with golden shimmer) (online only) more...
This is my go-to bronzer for the summer! It is dark enough for my tan skin, and the formula blends quite easily. I love that this does not give you a muddy look. The slight gold shimmer is beautiful, without being over-powerful! I would buy this again!
Adrienne S.
Blackwood, NJ
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I like this bronzer a lot. I'm fair and yet it still works and doesn't pull to orange or look to muddy. It applies nice and is always easy to blend out. I think a variety of skin tones can use this, although I do think it's too light for deep skin tones.
Amanda Rae W.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I love Nars face products and this one doesn't disappoint either. This is such a pretty color. I can use it for contour or just bronzing and it works for both uses. I still haven't hit pan and I use it all the time but once I do I will definitely repurchase.
Monica A.
Commerce City, CO
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
This is a nice cool toned bronzer. It's not too light, so you can build up the pigment. I use this for subtle contouring. It's pretty easy to blend since it's not too dark. I would recommend this product to those who need a bronzer that's not too Orange.
Hannah A.
Centreville, MD
I love my NARS bronzer, the only thing that I would change about it is that it has some shimmer. It's not terrible (doesn't look bad) but if you look closely its definitely noticeable. It does blend really nicely tho and looks natural-overall I'd recommend it!
Yvonne M.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I use this often for a contour powder! I love the shade and pigment pay off ! It has such a beautiful color and lasting power. A little goes a long way which helps me justify the price! I'm almost out of it and I'm looking to purchase more when I do!
The Legit Mommy T.
Concord, CA
This is a fantastic, cult-approved bronzer. However, their deeper shade "Casino" doesn't get much press. It's a dream color for medium to tan skin colors, because it's a deeper brown with a touch of red with a bit gold shimmer through it. Absolutely addicting!!!!
Kayla H.
Gardner , KS
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I think laguna is such a great color to get that bronzed goddess look. It's a nice warm color to really give you that true tan look. I think this would look best on more warm complexions. I would recommend and buy again. I really like nars packaging too.
Julie H.
Nars Laguna is a staple in my opinion. It works with any skin tone, especially mine which is more of a light neutral to yellow tone. It's pigmented but blends like a dream. It's completely matte and I always recommend it to someone looking for a staple bronzer
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
San Antonio , TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.