BY NARS #52 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is medium light ...1 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
  • Benefit Hoola has been my holy grail for years now. How does Lagu...1 Answers
NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
Taira S.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
This may be my favorite bronzer so far. It is the perfect color for my olive skin tone and provides an amazing sun kissed look. It applied well and I felt that the amount of product you get for the price was fair. I would definitely recommend this bronzer to others
Tiffany R.
I love this bronzer! My sister loves it too. We have ours in "Casino" and got it from Sephora. We are medium skin tone. I think it would work for fair to medium skin tone. It is definitely buildable. For people who are fair, I would go in with a light hand. I would purchase again.
Liz M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Packaging is great NARS packaging. This product I have to use a very light amount because I am very fair but it is still a very great product. Laguna says it has golden shimmer in it but it is very minute.
Meaghan O.
Anna, TX
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
This is worth all the hype! I was super excited to finally get this and it did not disappoint! It is a great brown shade without being orange. It's buildable, lasts all day and goes on smoothly. I highly recommend this if you're looking for a new go to bronzer!
Jael B.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Without a doubt, one of the most beautiful products that I've ever used. I am a medium/deep skintone and it gives me the perfect, natural warmth. I feel like a look doesn't look complete without it. Just beautiful, warm, and natural. Nars makes excellent makeup.
Patsy B.
Olympia, WA
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I really love this bronzer. It's a good shade for light to medium skintones and has a nice reflex to it. It doesn't come across as sparkly but it gives a nice subtle glow to the skin which I think can be really pretty if you're going for that Sunkist summer glow
Kevin L.
Nashville
A go to bronzer. I feel like I can go lighter with this bronzer or build it if I need more from it. I also feel like it's a great size and you get a lot from it. It's a matte bronzer which I love, doesn't have that shimmer to it and can even be used to contour.
Melissa H.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I got a sample of this in order from Sephora and it was amazing - I continue to purchase it as my go-to bronzer  It has the right amount of pigment, and the powder is nicely packed into the compact. Gives a nice, even natural sun kissed glow to my tan skin tone!
Sara C.
Harrisville, PA
I recently tried this and it seemed to be quite patchy on my skin. It could've been the foundation I was wearing didnt mix well, but it was way too patchy on my fair skin and I tried the lightest shade. Not a fan, although it did have a nice cool undertone to it.
Lindsay P.
Lapeer, MI
Review for: Casino (dark brown with golden shimmer) (online only), Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I usually go back and forth between Laguna and Casino depending on how tan I am. I was very disappointed to learn that NARS is no longer a cruelty free makeup line. I was a huge fan of this brand but unfortunately I will not be buying their products anymore.
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
Odessa, TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.