BY NARS #62 in Blush

Irresistiblement:   Golden terracotta Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face.  Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of tanned skin. Fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin Sheer color enhances or creates the look of tanned skin Subtle shimmer adds glow Imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones Bronzing, Irresistiblement see more...

NARS Bronzing
  • "I absolutely love this bronzer I have heard a lot of great things about it so I finally decided to try it and I love it so much all the other bronzes I've had were not matte or that pigmented at all this is definitely my favorite bronzer ever !!!!" in 10 reviews
  • "It has long wear and even in the summer it stills looks great after being outside in the Texas heat." in 5 reviews
  • "I am coming out of summer with a more medium-medium tan skin tone but this bronzer still works well to enhance a sunkissed looked (not so much true contouring)." in 5 reviews
  • "I have fair skin, and this is one of the only bronzers I've found that truly leaves no Orange color and does not leave my skin looking like a sparkly disco ball." in 5 reviews
Mair M.
Redding, CA
Review for: Irresistiblement more...
I love NARS and this is a gorgeous bronzer. However, the price point is just a bit high for this one. As I always say; I love their packaging, and the uniformity of it all, but all in all there are better bronzers for the price.
The formula IS nice, and easy to build though.
Alicia 💋.
Albuquerque, NM
AMAZING bronzer. I did receive a sample size from Sephora but as soon as I used it, I LOVED it! Very pigmented and long lasting. Great price and blends like a dream! Does not look muddy or patchy on the skin! I strongly reccomend this bronzer to light medium skin tones!
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
Review for: Casino (dark brown with golden shimmer) (online only), Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
Y'all know you like to bronze the hell out your face. This product is so pigmented so beautiful in the finish its shimmery and just amazing, they're are different ones so yes others have a matte finish it's definitely buildable don't be scared to apply that bronzer girlllll
Sarah V.
Review for: Irresistiblement more...
This bronzer is great for the people who love a subtle contour/ bronze. It is great for those days you want an everyday look and it has a matte finish on the skin. It is very easy to work with and you don't have to work at it! I would buy the full size when I get a chance
Melissa A.
Cascade Locks, OR
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
I am pretty fair but with a LIGHT  hand, I can make this work. Good formula no super chunky glitter. It is a warm toned bronzer which I don't typically reach for but it came in the narcist palette and I really do enjoy it specially mixed with other bronzers.
Tori P.
Mobile
NARS has the classic bronzer. It's popular for a reason. It's super easy to use and it's buildable so you can get the intensity that you want based on your mood which is great. It blends out super easily and could be great for people who want an easy bronzer routine.
Lisa J.
This is such a great product as it really does a good job at giving you a great glow. Not that other products can't just give you that glow but this is a quality product that last all day and does not look caked on. I get plenty of compliments on my make up using this product. This is such an amazing brand of make up products for that light weight, barely touched look!
Ashley P.
Louisville
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
It's a classic for a reason. I've had mine for a while and have just now used it up. It's good all year when I want a glow but I definitely put this product to good use in the summer months. It's pigmented but not too much so you can build it up to the perfect shade.
Samantha C.
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
My favorite bronzer by far! This is perfect for everyday or build able for a night look as well. A little pricy but totally worth it. Nars packaging is amazing. I love the slight shimmer because it makes it look so natural and glowy. I would recommend to others.
Jamie B.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Laguna (diffused brown w/golden shimmer) more...
NARS is one of my all time favorite make up brands. I love the sleek packaging. The formula for this bronzer is awesome I often you this to countour. It is very buildable and the size of the pan is generous. I would recommend for anyone even for pale skin like mine.
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Crystal W.
San Antonio , TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.