BY NARS

CREATES ALLOVER WARMTH AND NATURAL-LOOKING GLOW. CAN BE USED TO CONTOUR, OR TO CREATE OR ENHANCE THE LOOK OF TANNED SKIN.

OVERVIEW:
THE GOLD STANDARD
NARS’ Award winning Bronzing Powder is loved by artists and editors alike for its ability to create the look of perfectly sun-kissed skin. Diffused bronzing powders with golden shimmer create an all-over warmth or contour for the face, perfect for creating or enhancing the look of tanned skin for the ultimate healthy glow. Finely milled powders fills in lines and pores for smoother, more even looking complexion. Each shade has a rich brown shade with a gold fusion ideal for creating a sunkissed look, delivering soft, shimmering color for a luminous glow or subtle contouring. Natural-looking, imperceptible finish in shades ideal for all skin tones.

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
Diffused powders with golden shimmer create an all-over warmth or contour for the face—perfect for creating or enhancing the look of tanned skin.
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:
To warm skin, use the #11 Bronzing Powder Brush to sweep over the face from the temple, across the cheek and along the jawline.
Can be used to contour or to create or enhance the look of tanned skin. Subtle golden shimmer creates all-over warmth and a natural-looking glow.

• I'm in doubt between laguna and casino, mas skin is mediu...1 Answers
  • I have been debating on getting this bronzer for so long ...2 Answers
  • Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?5 Answers
NARS Bronzing Powder Palette
  • "i bought a little sampler duo of laguna and a blush from sephora. this bronzer is a nice color for my skin tone and it’s matte. this goes on well and blends great. i would definitely purchase a full size." in 24 reviews
  • "i love this bronzer. i have a hard time finding a good bronzer for my pale skin because i either look orange or muddy. this is a great bronzer for me because it gives me that matte, natural, warm glow that looks like i spent the day at the beach. i will likely buy again." in 18 reviews
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I am extremely fair skinned so I dont use a lot of bronzer generally; however I had a sample size and decided to give it a go. I was a little put off by the flecks of gold glitter but once you apply it, you dont see the glitter at all. It applies evenly and looks beautiful. It also wears well throughout the day. I dont know that I would buy a full size of this as I wouldnt use it often but if Sephora offers a travel size, I would probably pick it up.
Heids L.
Dalton , GA
It was a normal day, I had been in Ulta for 45 mins, the entire staff had spoken to me and made sure I was fine. I assured them I was well - I turned my head and fell back into my panic state of mind “ will I have to settle for a cream bronzer, will I turn into a Kardashian?” I ask myself. Only to look down to see this Casino angel with its arms out ready for our destined journey together.

Beautiful shade with a long life on your face. I’m an olive color and use bronzer as my cheek contouring so this color works great for me! A little pricy but overall it was about the same for anything comparable!
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
I just began experimenting with bronzer recently, and the first one I tried was the Urban Decay Beached Bronzer. I absolutely HATED that one and was ready to give up on bronzer entirely, but decided to give the NARS bronzer in Laguna a try first. I'm so glad I did! I looooove this bronzer. It doesn't apply patchy, it's the perfect color for my light skin tone, and is just warm enough to give a bronzed glow without pulling orange. Highly recommend!
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
I love this bronzer for my fair skin, it really warms up my face well without being muddy I love the sleek black packaging that Narrs is known for. It is very easy to blend doesn’t go on patchy.I Love the undertone of the Laguna bronzer it is my favorite! I love the gold shimmers it has it creates a wonderful glow !
Kristy G.
west palm beach
Favorite bronzer ever. I love all NARS products, and when I have extra money to blow (it's 43$ at Macy's which is a little steep) it always goes to this bronzer. It has just the right pigment and undertones to give you that nice, warm, natural tan look. Even though it's pretty pricey, I can make the bronzer last for at least two months. a small amount of that pressed powder can cover my entire face & neck (I always put bronzer on my neck as well so it blends into the natural tone of my skin). It's not shimmery which is a huge plus because I hate when bronzer has that shimmery element to it. It never clogs my pores or makes me break out which is another huge plus cause I have extremely acne prone skin. You definitely get what you pay for when it comes to this product.
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This bronzer is one of the better ones I've tried, the only reason I'm giving this 4 stars is because the application was sometimes blotchy on me. It wasn't such an issue in the summertime when my skin tone was a little darker and I could apply a little more to even out, but in the winter time it was quite apparent. This now stays in my makeup box until after I've seen the sun.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
I like this bronzer. First, I love that it is matte, so many bronzers have shimmer to them that drives me crazy! Second, this shade looks like it would be way to dark for someone pale like me but it isn't. This blends out so you can make it work for pale skin! Creamy and long lasting. Would recommend!
Marielle M.
Belleville, NJ
I love this bronzer and have been using it for years! It has just enough shimmer, without being overbearing. I also love the natural bronze color it leaves on my skin. I find many other bronzers tend to be too orangey. This shade is very flattering to pale and medium tones.
Jessica R.
So far so good, I'm loving this bronzer and I just bought it maybe 1 month ago and I've got to say that NARS is definitely a great brand and not just bronzer. I loved their high coverage foundation and so that alone got me to buy this bronzer and it's fantastic!
Melody M.
This is my all time favorite bronzer, especially for the summer time!! I usually have fair skin tone and during the summer of a get a spray tan, it works out perfectly to match the tan. Also a great contour for your face. I always stock up anytime I run out of this product!!
galina s.
Does it get blotchy ?
Alyssandra C.
Wethersfield, CT
How well does this product work on skin that is oily and breaks out easily?
Crystal W.
San Antonio, TX
I have fair skin, most bronzes either look orange on me or muddy. Would you suggest I try this one? I've yet to find a great bronzer.
Hannah H.
Woodbury, MN
Nars Laguna or Benefit Hoola?
Maryah H.
, FL
Is it good on oily type skin?