BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Amanda D.
I did not like this. I got this as a gift & hated this for my fair skin. It was WAY to dark. The other color made me look orange. It didn’t go on smoothly either. I don’t recommend this product and very disappointed.
Lelly P.
I was so excited about this product. The colors look gorgeous, it's travel-sized, and it's NARS, which is usually a great brand. However, this blush/bronzer duo failed me. I can't get the colors to show up on me. I've tried different brushes to apply, just using my fingers, different foundations....Nothing works.  This is absolutely useless to me.
Breanna P.
Dallas, GA
For as much as this costs, you would think it would be outstanding and I was very disappointed. They both seemed dry and chalky and we're not pigmented at all. I tried rubbing the top layer off in case there was a dry spray over but no matter how much I dig a brush in, it won't pick up enough product to actually show up on my skin.
Tbh this makeup is okay....i dont really like it. I wouldn't buy it again because i wasnt really happy when i tried it. I wouldnt say its long lasting well its proberly because ive got oily skin. But if you think this product is great then i think you should buy it because at the end of the day everyone doesnt have oily skin
Lacey G.
Richmond, KY
Thought I was going to be in love after hearing so much hype about this duo but after taking it home the blush got almost a film on it and wouldn't go on my brush. I've had products like this before and the only way to fix is to scrape it into a powder but with the price it just wasn't worth it, maybe I got a bad batch though.
natalie h.
texas
Maybe I'm a little on the unpopular opinion side, but there is NOTHING about this product that is special or worth the price tag over numerous other drug store options.
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I am unfortunately not a fan of this NARS blush/bronzer duo. The pigmentation is terrible when I search on my fingers and skin. I couldn't really build it up to be noticeable. Wouldn't recommend for deep skin tones.
Thelma M.
Mars seems like a really good product. I'm not quite sure what bronzer is nor do i know how to use blush. But i would sure love to learn. Is it easy to blend? Is it build able? Well worth it?
kathyuchca n.
Not my favorite but it leaves your face feeling nice. Wouldn't recommend it.
Britt A.
Hibbing, MN
I like each on their own but there is too much shimmer in the blush and no color payoff to the laguna!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???