NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
The blush was too peachy and the bronzer was too light. I have the sin duo and love it. It is a much better choice for cool fair skintones.
Lelly P.
I was so excited about this product. The colors look gorgeous, it's travel-sized, and it's NARS, which is usually a great brand. However, this blush/bronzer duo failed me. I can't get the colors to show up on me. I've tried different brushes to apply, just using my fingers, different foundations....Nothing works.  This is absolutely useless to me.
Marion B.
Fisherville, KY
This is a great blush & bronzer duo! Nars has the best and most universally flattering blush called Orgas which is in this duo. The other is the bronzer called Laguna which is beautiful, very natural looking but with a bit of a sparkle to it, which is also very universally flattering color. This is a product I highly recommend because you get both the blush & bronzer which compliment each other perfectly! I have been buying both the blush & bronzer for years, but separately which is costly. I love applying the bronzer on my cheeks, forehead, down my nose to give my face some color and I love applying a lot of the blush on the apple of my cheeks and a little up cheek bone. This gives my cheeks a beautiful color and truly makes the look pop with color! I have countless friends who have different skin tones and have been using both the bronzer and the blush for years and it flatters their ranging skin tones. Nars hit the mark on this product duo and it is worth every penny to buy
Tbh this makeup is okay....i dont really like it. I wouldn't buy it again because i wasnt really happy when i tried it. I wouldnt say its long lasting well its proberly because ive got oily skin. But if you think this product is great then i think you should buy it because at the end of the day everyone doesnt have oily skin
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I am unfortunately not a fan of this NARS blush/bronzer duo. The pigmentation is terrible when I search on my fingers and skin. I couldn't really build it up to be noticeable. Wouldn't recommend for deep skin tones.
navala i.
agadir
I don't why everytime i use the nars blush or bronzer .thier Powders on general . My face looks cacky af . I like the colors but maybe it doesn't go well with my skin type . Or with my foundation.
kathyuchca n.
Not my favorite but it leaves your face feeling nice. Wouldn't recommend it.
Thelma M.
Mars seems like a really good product. I'm not quite sure what bronzer is nor do i know how to use blush. But i would sure love to learn. Is it easy to blend? Is it build able? Well worth it?
Brittany A.
I like each on their own but there is too much shimmer in the blush and no color payoff to the laguna!
Chanel Eliza C.
Calgary, AB
Ive always wanted to love this product but unfortunately for the price of it, I just dont get the hype. I think the blush is not pigmented at all and laguna bronzer turns my face a tad orange :(
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..