BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Yemi A.
LONDON, LONDON
Nars really is a fabulous brand there shade range puts so many companies to shame. The pigment is great blends like a dream. 😍😍😍
Nisha T.
i love NARS blush and bronzers! i highly recommend them. they are so pigmented and it is yes pricey but worth the 5 stars and price. it has long lasting power which is a bonus and their shades works for all skin tones i think personally. definitely go buy some now!!!!!!
Panicha N.
Yangon, Myanmar
I love this bronzer duo is the best bronzer ever. Is very good for contouring. I need more of this but I don’t know where to get these since my friend bought this for me
IMAN E.
I originally tried this product because I was on the look for new bronzer. While shopping I noticed this, because of the packaging. On a whim, I tried it and fell in love!! Once I got it home, the first thing that I noticed about it was the good smell. Second, was the application. I used a bronzer brush instead of the sponge applicator that was provided. By using the bronzer brush, I was able to better control the amount that was added to my face and the darkness of color. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a nice bronzer to provide good color or for someone who is looking to contour.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Posso apenas dizer que eu possuo vários dos braseadores e não só adoro a embalagem e o produto em si, mas o cheiro de chocolate a cada vez que você abre, eu tenho o melhor de humor! Estes braseadores são tão incríveis e as cores são bonitas
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
I love the 2 shades that come with this, I use the darker one first and then I blend it out with a lighter shade. It blends amazingly! Well worth that coin
Nesrine S.
This is one of my top five for contouring! It is a matte finish! It applies kinda heavy. Best for olive skin tones
K A Y L A N V.
Great duo! The blush and the contour shade are their most popular colors. They are both shimmery but it is still very beautiful on the skin! I used to use the contour everyday! It is buildable depending on how you like your contour. I would recommend this to everyone
Teresa H.
Richmond, VA
There is a reason this is a cult favorite. The color is literally perfect for any time of the year. I think it brings out the natural blush in most people's complexions. It's buildable, it goes on well, and it stays. I have tried different blushes, but I just keep going back to Nars.
FERNANDA A.
Doral, FL
Me ha gustado mucho me da un look súper natural y bonito es mi favorito y hasta ahora el
Único contorno que utilizo
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???