BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Maria C.
This product it is the best. I bought it because I was going on a trip and needed something compact and easy to carry around. This one is perfect for this occasion and every occasion, two for one and great coverage and for highlight, buy it!
Jocelyn L.
Douglas , GA
This duo is great. It is easy to apply and easy to blend. If you use the right movement. The only bad about this is that if your dark skin like me you would probably not but this product. It works better on light skin people but you should try it.!
Carol D.
This is by far my go to blush and bronzer. On days when I wear natural/light makeup, I use both of these products to give my face a little bit of pop. The price-point is pretty nice too. I would even venture to give this duo holy grail status!
Valeria E.
Port St Lucie, FL
i like this bronzer,is so good for dark skin or light black skin ,i like this but my skin is like a little bit white with coffee color,has a matte with shinning but not at all,i think is good but is not the best,i don´t think so i buy it again
Kelsi K.
Riverview, MI
I really liked the O*gasm blush, but was not a big fan of the Laguna bronzer. It wasn't very blend-able on the skin and looked harsh. It also made my skin appear dirty because it wouldn't blend as much. I still use it sometimes but try not to use it by itself.
Meghan M.
I love this bronzer and blush. It's definitely a little pricey so I would suggest trying to get it at one of the department store big sales like the Nordstrom sale. It's nice for traveling too because of the duo so it fits nicely in my makeup bag.
Maritza S.
South Jordan, UT
I purchased mine so long ago and I seriously use it every day. I can't believe I haven't hit pan yet! It's subtle enough to look great with any eyeshadow/lip colors and has a hint of shimmer to make your cheeks glowy.
I don't use the bronzer much because I prefer a matte finish for that, but I know it looks great in the summer with a tan.
Samaida S.
This Nars duo its my go to! When I dont really have to mich time to do my makeup its really easy to blend, ads color and a little definition to my cheek bones without to much work. And the Orgams blush goes with pretty much any lip color so my makeup always looks well balance.
Skylar J.
I feel like this is such a great product and because the first thing a girl needs to touch up is a bronzer in her blessed because it brings back so much color back to your face without doing little as possible with that being said having those two in one product way you don't have to carry were multiple things in your purse and just be able to give it up a quick one to touch up is amazing color pay off is great and beautiful must have
Maya R.
Post Falls, ID
The perfrct duo! The bronzer blush duo gives you such a sunkissed glow! And it lasts all day without fading away! The bronzer gives your skin a nice tan look and the blush gives you a little glow! I definitely reccomend! Its a must have!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..