NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Vianca R.
Brodheadsvlle, PA
Love this DUO! It's the perfect shades and formula. It's pricey but I think it's worth it. It is very easy to blend. I don't struggle much applying it and I don't have to blend to much. It has some shimmer and I don't mind it at all but I rather wear this during summer time.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Nars duos are super hyped and they are great products. I think you can find similar colors elsewhere for less money,but they are as good as people say. They are pretty pigmented and great for travel since they are in smaller packaging. I prefer my MAC bronzer which gives a similar color and has more product. I wouldn't say these are bad though but I like to find more value for the money.
Jaclyn L.
Manchester, NH
Amazing powders! The blush sin looks so good on so many people. Not even the slightest bit pink which I love because it is so different and unique! The casino bronzer is flawless on more tan skin and clients. The Laguna is perfect for fair clients. Nars makes great powders!
Tiffany B.
Las Vegas, NV
Didn't really fit my skin color so I didn't get to get a full review on the product but it does have a nice smooth texture and moderate color pay off ! Applied with the right brushes it would be a great cheek bronzer duo! I exchanged it for single blush and definitely enjoy it
Libby G.
I have been using this for at least four years and I am totally in love with it. For the longest time I didn't use anything else. It has a light gold shimmer in blush, and the brozer has good color pay off without being too dark. I aboslutely love it and will use it for years to come.
Julia K.
Cincinnati, OH
This is such a cult product but it is worth all the hype. I don't have this duo but I own the blush and bronzer seperately. They blend so well and such beautiful colors. The bronzer is not Orange at all. It is highly pigmented so you can use it for an extreme contoured look but also blend it out for a natural definition. The blush is a natural flush that pairs so nicely with the bronzer. It looks so shimmery in the pan but it isn't when you put it on. My only wish is that it wasn't so expensive. But you get what you pay for!!
Maria V.
I purchased this product after watching an episode of What Not To Wear on TLC. I love their makeup artist Carmindy and she always has great suggestions. This product is good for all lighter skin tones. I put a bit of the bronzer (Laguna) around my outer forehead and my upper cheekbone and then brush the blush (orgasm) on my entire cheekbone in a sweeping motion and it just gives a slight glow without going overboard. It looks like you were kissed by the sun! And that's good as I have a light complexion. Use in conjunction with Benefit's High Beam on the upper cheekbone and eyebrow ridge for a lovely glow all year round!
Shandra D.
oxnard , CA
This duo is top rated for a reason! The bronzer color is the perfect tone for light to medium skin tones and is totally build able. The blush adds the perfect pinch of pink to your cheeks. This lasts all day and doesn't have too much shimmer. I would definitely recommend!
Jennifer E.
Previously, I wasn't a blush person. I stumbled up this product while having a quick complementary makeover at a nearby Sephora. I couldn't believe how a subtle product could change my look so much. I looked awake(!!!), which I'll add is no small feat due to having two small children pulling me in every direction all day long. This quickly became a staple in my makeup arsenal!
Alejandra B.
Algo más bello que broncers dúo ?
No yo no lo creó y en esta ocasión llegan estos dos su presentación es linda su precio es bueno me gusta muchísimo mmm lo recomiendo al máximo su empaque puede mejorar más me gusta su cubrimiento
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..