NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Rina M.
Lakeview, CA
My go to travel kit! so stinkin good. gives me a glowy bronze look. and looks to beautiful on darker complections as well. used it on my Best Friend who's African American, and she looked Bomb! almost made me want to give it to her cause looked so pretty on her skin tone. but it's mine!!😂
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
This product worked great! I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Don't be skeptical, I know I was, but take my word when i say I how much I love it. Smells awesome, does it's job well and fulfilled my needs and wants in the areas I was looking for it to work.
Lauren L.
This is amazing for travel. I love that I can have my blush and bronzer together for when I travel. It really saves room in my makeup bag. The blush and Laguna are such cult favorites. They are so pigmented and last all day. I am fair skinned, and these look very natural on my skin.
Barbara S.
I love this blush/bronzer duo by NARS! I have the one in Orgasm/Laguna and I use them all the time!!! The blush is a nice peachy shimmer color and the bronzer is a cool bronzy tone. I would definitely recommend this duo to anyone. You can do the swatches in person (before purchasing it) at Sephora.
Meghann K.
Clinton, MS
This is my go to bronzer and blush! The quality is top notch and the pigmentation is out of this world ! I have repurchased it several times and will continue to do so! It is out of this world amazing . In the winter I use laguna and in the summer when I'm a bit darker I use casino!
Brandy A.
Crestview, FL
I love both these products and that they are both in one package. I use this blush everyday it's so natural and I've have it for over. A year now and still have not reached the metal of the the pans. It's super pigmented, I don't have to pick up lots of product on my brush to apply.
Tavia B.
Scottsdale, AZ
NARS bronzer / blush duo in CASINO is my absolute go to. Casino is a bronzer that gives you a perfect golden color without looking orange. I get dark in summer but am pale in the winter and this bronzer works all year round. You can layer it on lightly or build up the color with it.
Alexa B.
Nashville, TN
I love nars blush and bronzer. Their product is so smooth and creamy. It may be slightly on the warm side for contouring purposes but still very nice. I'm obsessed with the blush of course, and have bought it multiple multiple times. As a makeup artist the duos are always really nic
Brandi Q.
Kailua, HI
It seems that this Duo is continuing to have lots of hype on social media, but after actually purchasing on myself I'm quite disappointed :( The colors look beautiful in the pan, and they do blend out beautifully, however, the blush is much too shimmery/glittery. You can actually see the specks of gold on my face when I wear it. The bronzer is much too dark for lighter skin tones and it isn't quite warm enough to wear simply as a bronzer either. I usually use this product as a blush/bronzer topper, but I can't really see myself using them alone.
Cj S.
First off the blush, it's perfection I wish it stayed on longer but it is gorgeous! And the bronzer is probably the most perfect bronzer shade for me. I can use it to contour or over all bronzer it's just amazing so to have this duo together makes it 100% worth buying and rebuying.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..