NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #38 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I love NARS products in general. They make me have a glow specially the bronzer. I have tan complexion. The blush makes me have some tone on my skiin. It feels as if I have nopthing on my face. It stays true color. I would definitely purchase again without a doubt.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
This product works phenomenally. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it does not have a good smell. It does not smell bad, however it just does not have any smell. It goes on smoothly and blends very easily. Great pigmentation and never chalky.
Rain K.
One of the best blush/bronzer duo on the market! I never get tired of how beautiful these are! Laguna shade is a bit too orange for my liking, but use it light hand, it will give you a nice healthy and tanned look. When I'm traveling, I use it as an eye palette as well. I've used the ones that are considered dupes of this, but I always come back to this one.
Taylor F.
New Orleans, LA
I love this bronzer and blush duo, but it just runs out way too quickly for the price. I have about a thousand of these that still have a ton of blush in them and no bronzer...I just use so much more bronzer than I do blush. It's not worth the price for me.
Victoria K.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite blush. I love this blush. It blends out great and is very pigmented. It is a beautiful blush that can work for almost any skin type. The bronzer is a little dark for my very light skin, but I can apply just a light amount and make it work.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
This Blush/Bronzer duo is perfect for me because it fits my skin tone exactly. Yes, I will say that it is in the pricey range, but I don't regret the buy. It's nice to have both your bronzer and your blush together in one place while you're on the go. I love this!
Ashtin B.
San Antonio , TX
NARS is genius when it comes to making great color combos. These bronzer/blush duos make it super easy to create a naturally flushed and sun kissed look without looking muddy or Barbie-like. They are super easy to work with and have the best staying power! These are staples in my makeup collection!!
Rhenicia H.
Jamaica, NY
Two top sellers together- what more can you ask for? The bronzer warms up your complexion and the blush gives such a pretty flush to the skin working on most skin tones- it's a pinky peach that's laced with gold; little goes a long way so it lasts forever!
Katherine G.
I love this duo! The blush has a nice pigment and it also adds a good shimmer. The bronzer works really well as well and I like how they are together to save space in my makeup bag. Great for traveling and do not have to stress about buying other products.
lulu j.
Nars Is bae but honestly this it's something I really wouldn't spend so much money on.I do own an elf one just like this one and It works 90% the same as NARS just to be exact.I'm not a big fan of the sparkling either.You'll save yourself lots of money.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..