BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I bought this product for when I travel to make packing makeup easier. 2 cult products in one package. I love it. Mine is orgas blush & laguna bronzer(I think). Any skin type can use this product & the coverage is buildable - start with a little & build up the coverage.
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA
This is a great duo. Laguna is a cult favorite bronzer. Oasis is definitely an underrated blush and it's my favorite Nars blush. It's a dusty pink color with some subtle silver shimmer. I is so beautiful and gives you this sun kissed warmth to your face.
Rhenicia H.
Jamaica, NY
Two top sellers together- what more can you ask for? The bronzer warms up your complexion and the blush gives such a pretty flush to the skin working on most skin tones- it's a pinky peach that's laced with gold; little goes a long way so it lasts forever!
Julia M.
Love it. It's a perfect warm tone shade that really matches me skin tone really well. The blush and bronze work perfectly together. It's a little small and I wouldn't use it if I was pale
Genesis B.
I think Nars is a very expensive brand for me, but this Duo worths it! nice color, good contouring, the price is good too, for my skin is very nice and sometimes i thing the blush doesn´t stay all day. definitely i'll recommend to my friends. they need to prove it.
Nina H.
Madison, WI
I absolutely love the Nars blush and the laguna bronzer. They both look effortless on any skin color and give you a healthy glow. The duo is perfect for travel because you only need one compact to carry around! The deal this gives you too is amazing.
Bianca M.
Livermore, CA
This duo delivers a healthy-looking, bronzed glow and radiant finish.
Best for skin with olive tones and pale.
Best for contouring this is amazing.
This is one of the industries' most iconic drops.
I will be buying this item every time it runs out.
Sowad J.
one of my all time favorite products. love that they have a great color selection- applies creamy and stays on for hours. given that nars has a good cook selection- you can always use one shade to contour, and the other to bronze. ears blushes are one of the best ones out their so you its lovely that you get true products in one compact. would definitely repurchase and recommend to anyone
Zion H.
This is the most dynamic duo anyone can ever own. Go out there and get yours because the color stays on and is worth every penny. This pigmentation in these products are great and I would always recommend this product to anyone who likes a good duo.
Melanie W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I just bought this for my mom for her birthday yesterday! I am in lvoe with it! I had to get it for her. Everything by NARS is inevitably perfect, but this, oh my god. The packaging is just WOW; it always it. I got her Oasis/ Laguna and I think it is perfect for contouring. Yes, it is a bit pricey compared to other products, but I think it is worth it!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back