NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #10 in Bronzer

Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

Buy on Sephora
Samantha W.
The amazing thing about this bronzer duo is that it is very high quality, very buttery, and the bronzer itself is universal. For me, I ended up throwing this in my makeup bag in my purse, so it has lasted forever. I used the bronzer way faster than the blush, although I do love the blush as well.
Divya T.
Missouri City, TX
Love this so much. I have the one with casino and sinful and it works perfectly for me. I have medium skin tone and that bronzer works great. It's long lasting and the formulation is so amazing I need to get more NARS blushes and bronzers. I recommend this. It's a bit pricy bt worth it for me
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
I love this product. I don't usually use it for a full makeup day but I'll put the blush on the apples of my cheeks, use the bronzer as a contour add a little mascara and lipstick and my look is perfect. I love how pigmented both the blush and bronzer are and it's always in my purse just incase
Cassie K.
I had a mini version of laguna and loved it, so I decided to order the travel duo of orgasm/laguna. Perfect colors for my fair to light skin tone. However, the laguna in the duo has barely any color payoff. Not sure what happened, but swatched right next to my mini laguna, it barely showed up. So overall, a nice product, but possibly some inconsistencies in quality control? Just make sure to swatch first :)
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
Nars Laguna is the best bronzer out there for my skin tone. Such a beautiful color that really makes you look like you just got back from the beach - but not overdone. You can easily apply too much so go in with a light hand and build up color until you are satisfied. Pricey - but worth it.
Adeela A.
Marlton, NJ
I have this in the Orgasm/Laguna combo. It's great for traveling with or for trying out both products at a decent price. If you're looking to make either of these two products a staple in your make up drawer, I'd get the bigger sizes as I find those are easier to dip bigger brushes in to.
Heather L.
The colour pay off is not bad and it's travel friendly. However I wish they could change the packaging - it hands fingerprint and collects lint. For fair skin individuals swatch the bronzer first - I found that when it oxidizes it runs a tad too orange for me. But otherwise, not a bad duo.
June D.
My go-to blush is "orgasm," so I was really hoping that I would love the bronzer because of how convenient it would be. While this isn't my absolute favorite bronzer year round, I love the convenience factor of being able to have both with me wherever I go. I personally prefer matte bronzer, but this is an awesome choice in the summer.
Kiana N.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this product a lot but can see why some think it's overrated. It's definitely worth the hype if you can afford it, but dupes do exist. at first, I had to be careful about using too much blush. you can be sparing with it in application because a little goes a long way.
Mishel B.
Gilbert, AZ
I would give this 10 stars if I could. This should be in every girl's vanity. I couldn't ask for anything more when it comes to a blush and bronzer. The blush is such a perfect amount of pink with itty bitty sparkles and the bronzer is so user friendly being that you can pack it on and still look great!
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..