BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Victoria K.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite blush. I love this blush. It blends out great and is very pigmented. It is a beautiful blush that can work for almost any skin type. The bronzer is a little dark for my very light skin, but I can apply just a light amount and make it work.
Taylor F.
New Orleans, LA
I love this bronzer and blush duo, but it just runs out way too quickly for the price. I have about a thousand of these that still have a ton of blush in them and no bronzer...I just use so much more bronzer than I do blush. It's not worth the price for me.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I picked this up as an impulse buy while standing in line at Sephora. You know you've been there too! I have to say I was presently surprised. This was my first time trying any blush or bronzer by NARS. The pigmentation in the blush is amazing. The bronzer is great also!
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
This product works phenomenally. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it does not have a good smell. It does not smell bad, however it just does not have any smell. It goes on smoothly and blends very easily. Great pigmentation and never chalky.
Julie D.
New York
I love or-gasm and I love laguna, but these pans are just too small for my brushes. Splurge and get the bigger option after you're through with these if you can. They both look so beautiful on the skin and I love that you have to work on building it up, giving novice users an easier time of getting the right look. The blush has a built in highlight, so that's nice. Laguna can be worn on its own, it's a beautiful bronzer.
Marissa N.
Whitehall, PA
I love naps and this is a perfect duo. i love to add some bronzer to my lower cheeks and then add some blush on my cheek to create an easy perfect look! its definitely long lasting and you can add as much as you want. I'd def buy again when i run out of my current stuff
Joeamy V.
Yonkers, NY
I totally love this because it has the dark and the pink in it . It is very shimmery and gives you the perfect glow. It is easy to blend and just perfect for all seasons. You can wear the warm for the colder winters. I would totally recommend this product!
Ashtin B.
San Antonio, TX
NARS is genius when it comes to making great color combos. These bronzer/blush duos make it super easy to create a naturally flushed and sun kissed look without looking muddy or Barbie-like. They are super easy to work with and have the best staying power! These are staples in my makeup collection!!
lulu j.
Nars Is bae but honestly this it's something I really wouldn't spend so much money on.I do own an elf one just like this one and It works 90% the same as NARS just to be exact.I'm not a big fan of the sparkling either.You'll save yourself lots of money.
Kymberly M.
Tallahassee, FL
Love this because for the price your getting a pan with the bronzer and the blush both amazing shades and makes for a more justifiable price. I find they are the perfect size and highly recommend this to everyone looking for NARS blush and bronzer but don't want to pay so much for each one separately.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..