NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #10 in Bronzer

Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

Buy on Sephora
Brittney R.
I loveeeee NARS bronzer and even better when in this combination! It gives the perfect color to your skin tone. I personally like a bronzed, just got home from an island vacation and this bronzer does just that. I do not use the blush as often, I tend to use when I go out in the evening and it looks great!
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
I like it not love it. I will continue to use it until I am out of it, maybe buy another one but try different shades. I wet my brush with a spray bottle (1 spray) This allows me to pick up more of the product for application. The rep at Sephora recommended this technique, but I prefer not having to this extra step.
Kandis B.
Windsor Mill, MD
The pigmentation of these colors are AMAZE1 The price is a bit high, but honestly, for the pigment and quality you get, it's well worth it. Bot the blush and bronzer are very finely milled and I really appreciate that. They both give sort of a natural effect. There is a bit of sparkle in both of them, but I really even hate telling people that bc they think there's gold pigment in it or something. It's so finely milled that it just looks like a natural glow instead of sparkle. Very natural and subtle.
Michelle W.
San Antonio , TX
I have a love hate relationship with these duo's, they colors are usually very nice but I wish the pan was bigger! Have you ever tried to pack a bronzer brush in this little pan? I would definitely buy these shades again but in separate compacts, overalls I do like the formula, not patchy and easy to blend
kristin m.
Charleston, SC
This is one of my absolute favorite beauty products. The colors are so flattering and work on a wide variety of skin tones. I have been using these same bronzer and blush colors for years because the results are so great! There is a little bit of shimmer in the products as well which gives a nice soft glow
Rebecca Marie R.
Everyone has been ranting and raving about Orgasm and Laguna. I finally caved when I saw the duo compact. I know what all the rage was about. These colors are absolutely amazing and the duo set is perfect for traveling. If you want a bronze ad glowy color for the summer, these two shades are the way to go.
Liliana B.
Victorville, CA
I am IN LOVE with this duo! I bought this recently and I am so amazed at how the bronzer and blush go very well with any skin tone! I love bronzers and this one is the best! It can be a little pricey if you are on a budget but it's so worth it! I recommend it to anyone who loves bronzers as much as I do!
Sydne H.
Philadelphia, PA
Nars Laguna is one of my favorite bronzers of all time and is great for warming up the face. I think its a little too warm to contour with. Orgsm is a very hyped up shade that I find to be overrated. I think for a blush it is too chunky due to the glitter. Get the bronzer on its own and pass on the blush.
Emily W.
Fantastic product that works for a wide range of skin tones. A bronzer that has a cool undertone that will not make you look orange and fake but gives your skin a beautiful contour that will not make your skin look muddy. The blush on lighter to medium skin tones gives a healthy, youthful flush without being too harsh. On darker skin tones it's works well as a blush, highlighter, and even a pop of color on the eyes. It is a very versitul product that is a must have for everyone's makeup bag.
Britney D.
San Francisco, CA
This duo works great on all skin tones! These colors look great & blend really well. I love how I can use the bronzer for some extra color on normal days that looks super nice & natural, but I can also contour perfectly on a night out. Love this!!
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..