BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emmy K.
Wilmington, DE
Nars is one of my favorite brands and always will be. Quality is amazing and this blush duo is no expeption. I'm very pale and ive used it on my skin tone as well as farker complections and it always looks amazing! I love nars packaging but it always gets dirty and is hard to clean:/ but besides thag i love everything about it and will recommend to everyone!
Victoria K.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite blush. I love this blush. It blends out great and is very pigmented. It is a beautiful blush that can work for almost any skin type. The bronzer is a little dark for my very light skin, but I can apply just a light amount and make it work.
Marisa J.
This is a necessity for every makeup wearer! I bough this on impulse at the register, and I have never regretted it since! The blush is perfect, and I can't leave the house without it. The bronzer is buildable, and it's hard to go overboard (which is good for beginners). Also, I have had this for over a year and I've barely made a dent in it. This is awesome!!!
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I love NARS products in general. They make me have a glow specially the bronzer. I have tan complexion. The blush makes me have some tone on my skiin. It feels as if I have nopthing on my face. It stays true color. I would definitely purchase again without a doubt.
Naomi B.
Burnsville, MN
This is the best blush/bronzer compact I've ever used. I swear, this blush looks good on everyone. Both colors blend smoothly and evenly which makes for a good finish. A little bit goes a very long way so less is more. There is a very light amount of shimmer in the blush, but it's minimal. I recommend this compact to everyone! It's definitely my favorite!!
francesca s.
Ok, laguna is not my favorite bronzer it's a little too orange and shimmery for me but I do love NARS blushes so this is a great duo in general for when you want to continue to try out the bronzer without spending a whole ton of money on just one of the items.
stephanie R.
Bronx , NY
This has to be an old time favorite of mine I have each product in the individual package but never the less the same product. The Laguna bronzer is my favorite to contour the face and the orgasm blush is just absolute beautiful with enough shimmery glow to the cheeks you could even go without a highlight. Love this product it's a must have in a makeup collection.
Yasameen S.
perfect compact for on the go. 2 in 1. very pigmented so a little goes a long way. it has a little shimmer to it in both but not so substantial. bought it from sephora. the color lasts all day. the bronzer is very deep though. would totally recommend it.
Julie D.
New York
I love or-gasm and I love laguna, but these pans are just too small for my brushes. Splurge and get the bigger option after you're through with these if you can. They both look so beautiful on the skin and I love that you have to work on building it up, giving novice users an easier time of getting the right look. The blush has a built in highlight, so that's nice. Laguna can be worn on its own, it's a beautiful bronzer.
Julia M.
Love it. It's a perfect warm tone shade that really matches me skin tone really well. The blush and bronze work perfectly together. It's a little small and I wouldn't use it if I was pale
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back