BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Lizzy R.
Columbia , SC
Love this! I had this product in laguna bronzer and O word that is censored blush, which was a super gorgeous combination. I love that laguna is a nice matte bronzer, and O is one of my favorite blush colors. It looks really lovely on and gives you a nice flush.
Jeanne D.
Minden , NV
What I liked: blush and bronzer warm up the complexion and give it a healthy glow, both are soft to the touch, both are longlasting, both are buildable and easy to apply, bronzer can also be used for contouring!
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
I really like this blush and bronzer duo. I find that it is perfect for travel and the colors look great on any skin tone. I don't think there is too much shimmer in the blush I feel it has just the right amount. Both have great pigmentation, a little goes a long way. I would definitely repurchase this item and recommend it to anyone. My only complaint would be the price.
Tammy W.
I wanted to try both shades, and this product is perfect for someone like me. I really like the blush on my skin since it is the perfect shade of shimmer with peachy/pink tone. As for the bronzer, I had a hard time getting it on my brush and putting it on my face. But overall, I will buy the blush but I'll have to think twice about the bronzer..
Hillary F.
Brooklyn, NY
This specific compact is an amazing deal. You get a good amount of 2 of the best products and they look really good together. I used the bronzer as a contour and then the blush on top of it. I have super pale skin but it still looked really good on me. I'd buy it again if I could find it.
Justine P.
One is great but two is better!!!!!! I love this Nars blush and bronzer duo! I love that I can use them separately and get a great look and then blend them together and get another deeper look! I would not only recommend it but yes I would buy this agin and agin!
Stephanie G.
Chandler, AZ
I bought this little duo at Sephora in the impulse buy section before you check out because I've always wanted to try Nars. And this was perfect to try a blush and a bronzer. The pigment pay off is really good on both and the size was perfect to put in my travel makeup bag. The price for a full size is a little steep but i guess i know now that I'll be getting a good quality product.
Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is amazing to travel with!!!! You only need one package and you already have the bronze and blush look that you are trying to get on any vacation. The only con can be that you can like one of the colors more then the other but they definitely give you a good amount of options.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
This Blush/Bronzer duo is perfect for me because it fits my skin tone exactly. Yes, I will say that it is in the pricey range, but I don't regret the buy. It's nice to have both your bronzer and your blush together in one place while you're on the go. I love this!
stephanie R.
Bronx , NY
This has to be an old time favorite of mine I have each product in the individual package but never the less the same product. The Laguna bronzer is my favorite to contour the face and the orgasm blush is just absolute beautiful with enough shimmery glow to the cheeks you could even go without a highlight. Love this product it's a must have in a makeup collection.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..