BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...8 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love the laguna bronzer as a contour color. the cool tone works really well with my skin tone. Im not too crazy about the blush but appreciate the duo compact, super easy for traveling and very portable for a makeup bag to go. I would probably by the bronzer on its own.
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
Again this can be a bit expensive depending on where you by it. It is good i wish they had more color options because I don't like a super bright blush, I like more natural and that is my biggest problem with it. I would purchase the bronzer again but without the blush.
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
I really like this blush and bronzer duo. I find that it is perfect for travel and the colors look great on any skin tone. I don't think there is too much shimmer in the blush I feel it has just the right amount. Both have great pigmentation, a little goes a long way. I would definitely repurchase this item and recommend it to anyone. My only complaint would be the price.
Sarah M.
I was able to sample this item set from sephora and I really enjoyed it! The colors are very nicely pigmented with a shimmery finish. The colors stayed on well for a few hours. The product is a bit more glittery than I typically wear for day time. I would buy again.
Anna S.
Homestead, PA
I have only used this duo a few times at a friend's house, but I love it. The colors are absolutely perfect for my fair complexion. Both the blush and the bronzer are wonderful formulas and blend very well.
Hillary F.
Brooklyn, NY
This specific compact is an amazing deal. You get a good amount of 2 of the best products and they look really good together. I used the bronzer as a contour and then the blush on top of it. I have super pale skin but it still looked really good on me. I'd buy it again if I could find it.
Stephanie G.
Chandler, AZ
I bought this little duo at Sephora in the impulse buy section before you check out because I've always wanted to try Nars. And this was perfect to try a blush and a bronzer. The pigment pay off is really good on both and the size was perfect to put in my travel makeup bag. The price for a full size is a little steep but i guess i know now that I'll be getting a good quality product.
Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is amazing to travel with!!!! You only need one package and you already have the bronze and blush look that you are trying to get on any vacation. The only con can be that you can like one of the colors more then the other but they definitely give you a good amount of options.
Jeanne D.
Minden , NV
What I liked: blush and bronzer warm up the complexion and give it a healthy glow, both are soft to the touch, both are longlasting, both are buildable and easy to apply, bronzer can also be used for contouring!
Tammy W.
I wanted to try both shades, and this product is perfect for someone like me. I really like the blush on my skin since it is the perfect shade of shimmer with peachy/pink tone. As for the bronzer, I had a hard time getting it on my brush and putting it on my face. But overall, I will buy the blush but I'll have to think twice about the bronzer..
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..

back