NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #31 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
MAXGLIN A.
Weston, FL
This product promises to be multifunctional , thanks to the combination of blush and bronzer in one case , I love it , can contour your face and give a final touch of blush with the same product is excellent pigmentation and durability, you only need choose the tone according to your skin color.
Karla P.
Mesa, AZ
Estoy escribiendo esta crítica con el único fin de la Laguna bronceador. Voy a abordar brevemente el rubor. Ambos son favoritos de culto y creo grapas en las colecciones de maquillaje de muchas personas. En lo personal, yo no soy un gran fan de la siempre tan famosa vista, simplemente no SUITE mi tono de piel.
Jaclyn A.
Alexandria, VA
I think this is a great deal! NARS combines two of their best sellers and now people can try both without totally breaking the bank. Both products are long wearing and are flattering on the skin. The blush has a little too much shimmer for my taste but the texture and formulation is too good to not give 4 stars.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
Nars Laguna is the best bronzer out there for my skin tone. Such a beautiful color that really makes you look like you just got back from the beach - but not overdone. You can easily apply too much so go in with a light hand and build up color until you are satisfied. Pricey - but worth it.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
I love this product. I don't usually use it for a full makeup day but I'll put the blush on the apples of my cheeks, use the bronzer as a contour add a little mascara and lipstick and my look is perfect. I love how pigmented both the blush and bronzer are and it's always in my purse just incase
Kiana N.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this product a lot but can see why some think it's overrated. It's definitely worth the hype if you can afford it, but dupes do exist. at first, I had to be careful about using too much blush. you can be sparing with it in application because a little goes a long way.
Heather L.
The colour pay off is not bad and it's travel friendly. However I wish they could change the packaging - it hands fingerprint and collects lint. For fair skin individuals swatch the bronzer first - I found that when it oxidizes it runs a tad too orange for me. But otherwise, not a bad duo.
Adeela A.
Marlton, NJ
I have this in the Orgasm/Laguna combo. It's great for traveling with or for trying out both products at a decent price. If you're looking to make either of these two products a staple in your make up drawer, I'd get the bigger sizes as I find those are easier to dip bigger brushes in to.
Cassie K.
I had a mini version of laguna and loved it, so I decided to order the travel duo of orgasm/laguna. Perfect colors for my fair to light skin tone. However, the laguna in the duo has barely any color payoff. Not sure what happened, but swatched right next to my mini laguna, it barely showed up. So overall, a nice product, but possibly some inconsistencies in quality control? Just make sure to swatch first :)
June D.
My go-to blush is "orgasm," so I was really hoping that I would love the bronzer because of how convenient it would be. While this isn't my absolute favorite bronzer year round, I love the convenience factor of being able to have both with me wherever I go. I personally prefer matte bronzer, but this is an awesome choice in the summer.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..