NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Megan G.
Orlando , FL
Super pigmented and not patchy at all! I love how creamy and buttery the bronzer and blush are! The colors of both these are so beautiful on the skin and blend out like a dream! Would buy a million and one times!
Amber A.
Louisville, KY
I love this duo. The blush is the perfect summer color and the bronzer makes my skin look sun kissed. I’d recommend this to someone wanting a great compact bronzer/blush in one. I’ll definitely be repurchasing!
Francel A.
Garland, TX
This is my everyday and I can’t live without it. Perfect color combo for my olive complexion. Easy to blend and the colors are great by themselves. The one thing I wish, is that we could refill the pallets, but this will just encourage me to buy more haha!
Afton B.
Orange, CA
I really like the colors in this mini duo. I have fair to medium skin and both colors look great on my skin. Very light hand needed for blending and color can be built upon. I would definitely buy again.
Jennifer F.
Orlando
The blush blends nicely whether I have a bare face or full foundation on. It looks very natural. The bronzer was a little more challenging for me to use, but it does a great job helping with contouring.
Ashley G.
This is a great 2 in 1 product to have! I have enjoyed both the bronzer and the blush and I think it's great for travel. The pans are a fairly good-sized and they do take quite a while to get through.
Kyla S.
This looks nothing like the actually bronzer or blush. I got this in the color Orgasm/Laguana and it was a total flop. I have tried these products in the original form and I suggest getting those instead of the cheap version.
Ky S.
Columbia, SC
Everyone should own this. This duo is awesome for any skin types. Even darker/richer toned skin can use it as a blush and mild highlighter if the bronzer won't work as a bronzer on their tone.
Amy R.
This is my favorite product ever. I bought this for my wedding and fell in love with it! The bronzer isn’t too shimmery and the blush have a peachy glow to it that is gorgeous!!! GO BUY IT!
Amelia N.
Great to travel with. I own full size of Nars laguna, but this is so convenient.
The bronzer does seem to be a little less pigmented that in the bigger pan, but i’d happy thar i have both blush and bronzer in one. Now Nars, i wish you’d make a trio with a highlighter then the travelers dream will be complete
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..