BY NARS #55 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Wanida K.
I have the Laguna/Orgasm duo because that was all the hype back then when the first released those two shades and that's what made me buy it. The blush is just a nice luminous pink shade nothing spectacular that would blow your socks off and the laguna bronzer honestly I've tried better. It is nice that you get to try out two products in one, but I would recommend something else.
Maddy D.
Elmsford, NY
I was really excited to get this product to try both bronzer and blush! The blush is honestly one of my favorites and looks really amazing on my skin. For the bronzer I did not love it. It wasn't awful but there wasn't much pigment which I was surprised. I haven't really picked up the Nars duo for the bronzer more for the blush. So bravo for the blush not so much for the bronzer
Jennifer E.
Previously, I wasn't a blush person. I stumbled up this product while having a quick complementary makeover at a nearby Sephora. I couldn't believe how a subtle product could change my look so much. I looked awake(!!!), which I'll add is no small feat due to having two small children pulling me in every direction all day long. This quickly became a staple in my makeup arsenal!
Monica B.
San Jose, CA
I love my laguna and o duo! It is perfect for travel or everyday wear. The colors are extremely universally flattering. The only downside is the pans are a bit small and it's hard to fit a big fluffy brush into the smaller pan of bronzer especially when you want that look!
Shandra D.
Oxnard, CA
This duo is top rated for a reason! The bronzer color is the perfect tone for light to medium skin tones and is totally build able. The blush adds the perfect pinch of pink to your cheeks. This lasts all day and doesn't have too much shimmer. I would definitely recommend!
Mel N.
I REALLY wanted to love this duo set (I actually bought the smaller version for $24), but no matter how much I apply, the blush just doesn't show up on my skin (I have strong yellow undertones). The bronzer is just okay, but I actually like Benefit's Hoola better. For the price, I don't feel this product is worth it.
Martha W.
I have the mini version of this from Sephora and it is super convenient when I travel because I like to keep my makeup bag light and simple! The blush is a little dramatic but if you use a little bit of it, it goes a long way! Love the bronzer! You can contour with it too!
Casey F.
Brooklyn, NY
The perfect duo. I love this blush/bronzer compact - it's perfect to keep with you for on the go touch ups. Both colors build well and are easily adaptable for many skin tones. The con here, is a complaint I have for most duos like this - is that the bronzer always wears out so much quicker than the blush - I wish they were not equal size.
Mikeya C.
I love Nars!!! For some reason the formula sits well on my face and stays put through my oily days. These 2 colors are PERFECT and as soon as I run out I will purchase a new pallet. The coral blush is beautiful and picks up more pink tones, at least on my skin it does. The bronze is so warm and doen't look like glitter, like some bronzers and highlighters do. Get this!
Kirstie L.
Middle River, MD
Again this can be a bit expensive depending on where you by it. It is good i wish they had more color options because I don't like a super bright blush, I like more natural and that is my biggest problem with it. I would purchase the bronzer again but without the blush.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back