NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #10 in Bronzer

Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

Buy on Sephora
This is my holy grail product! I have medium fair skin tone and this product isn't too harsh on my skin at all. What a steal, a blush and bronzer duo!!!! Definitely worth the price.
The formula and consistency is breath taking! The blush is a natural color and isn't over doing it. The bronzer gives your skin that sun kissed look that everyone wants. This product is great for any skin types!! I've used it on myself and others as well. This duo is a must have if your looking for that perfect natural flawless blush and sun kissed bronzer.
Camille B.
This is definitely one of those things YouTube made me buy and LOVE! The duo with Laguna is a cult classic and I feel like something you can't go wrong with! NARS is of course an amazing brand but if you'd prefer something more inexpensive-- ELF has a bronzer/blush duo that minims NARS packaging. Though I don't think they're exact dupes.
Jashala f.
I really love this combo. Years ago I tried Orgasm/Laguna. and thought it was a bit too shimmery and didn't live up to the hype. Recently I decided to try it again and I love it. I don't know what changed but it's gorgeous now. The perfect golden peach. Laguna isn't my favorite bronzer, but it's okay. Definitely glad I purchased it though.
Julie H.
Boston, MA
These have a cult following and I wanted to find out why. The Orgasm is a nice peachy shade but unless you are very pale, it probably won't do you much justice. I have a light- medium complexion and needed to build it up to be visible. The bronzer has some shimmer to it. I wasn't the biggest fan, I prefer a Tarte or MAC bronzer. Overall it's easier to justify the price since it's a 2 in one and if the shades are perfect for you, you can save space with just one compact.
Olivia R.
Manhattan, KS
This review is hard to make. I absolutely love the nars blush, but i cant say that the laguna bronzer was anything special. I was perfect for me in the dead of winter but i had to use my nail to get close to anything at all pigmented. And i tried it 3 times, each time was the same. Next time I am just getting the blush and wont attempt the bronzer.
Sharon G.
I just tried this for the first time today and I love it. It adds such a pretty bronze. I can't give a very detailed review but after I use this product more I definitely will. But so far I like it.
Britney B.
Cincinnati, OH
I just bought my first nars product and it happened to be the duo. I felt that for the price to get two products that actually pair well together would be a good buy. It's the easiest to grab and throw on in the morning.. Makes your skin look beautiful with a Natural glow because of the slight shimmer.. It really is a good buy..
Rachel L.
I like Nars bronzers and blushes. They are a stiffer, dustier texture than some but color payoff is good and they are buildable. I would say the bronzer colors work well for light to medium skin tones, and they trend warm. So if you want a cooler contouring color, they might not work. The blushes range from hint of color to deep, bright colors, so they work well on a variety of skin tones.
Tiffany R.
This is my go-to everyday bronzer and blush. I have VERY fair skin, and neither of these are too orange on me and look very natural. I'm a busy mom on the go, so I love that this is super easy to apply and easy for a radiant glow. I always get compliments on my skin when I wear Nars products, they really illuminate. Also, the pigmentation on this stuff is amazing, I've had a pallet for a year now and I've barely made a dent in it, and I use it almost every day!
Kim N.
Long Beach, CA
I purchased this item like what 5 or 6 years ago. I used to love it. I actually hit pan. The bronzer was perfect for me but the blush was okay. The color didn't really show on my skin and I'm ver light skin. If I put too much blush then there would be too much glitter. If you're not into the glitter like that then don't get this.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..