BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
I love this iconic duo! The blush pairs perfectly with the bronzer and both have such amazing formulas. The bronzer is so buttery and blends out super easy. The blush gives me the perfect rosy cheeks and hint of glow. I absolutely love this set and I would definitely repurchase.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
I love that you can purchase this in a duo. It takes me forever to use up a bronzer and I've never used up a blush. I enjoy Laguna. It is a good color for my fair skin. the blush isn't overly unique but it does look good. I am happy that I bought this and will continue to use it.
Anna S.
West Harwich, MA
I first bought these products separately as my first bronzer and blusher and I continue to buy them now as a duo whenever I hit pan. The bronzer gives a glowy finish but can also be used as a nice contour in summer. The blush is a beautiful colour that gives a nice rosy look to your cheeks. Perfect pigmentation, highly recommend!
Cj S.
First off the blush, it's perfection I wish it stayed on longer but it is gorgeous! And the bronzer is probably the most perfect bronzer shade for me. I can use it to contour or over all bronzer it's just amazing so to have this duo together makes it 100% worth buying and rebuying.
Daijah S.
Columbia, SC
This is the perfect duo, I love the bronzer but the blush not so much, it's better for deep skin unless you want to try and use it for a contour. I know some people who do haha It's very easy to blend just don't apply too much and I recommend this to newbies in the makeup world.
Lauren S.
Norfolk, VA
This is an awesome duo for paler skin tones! It is so difficult to find the perfect bronzer shade with light skin so I appreciate the fact that this also comes with a blush! Ive purchased this time and time again, and it is my go to! And it also comes in A compact that is perfect for travel!
Julia K.
Cincinnati, OH
This is such a cult product but it is worth all the hype. I don't have this duo but I own the blush and bronzer seperately. They blend so well and such beautiful colors. The bronzer is not Orange at all. It is highly pigmented so you can use it for an extreme contoured look but also blend it out for a natural definition. The blush is a natural flush that pairs so nicely with the bronzer. It looks so shimmery in the pan but it isn't when you put it on. My only wish is that it wasn't so expensive. But you get what you pay for!!
Vianca R.
stroudsburg
Love this DUO! It's the perfect shades and formula. It's pricey but I think it's worth it. It is very easy to blend. I don't struggle much applying it and I don't have to blend to much. It has some shimmer and I don't mind it at all but I rather wear this during summer time.
maciel m.
love this combo! its a must have in my makeup routine. the bronzer is lightweight enough to pack it on with more intensity if you want. and the blush is perfect and rosey.
Tiffany B.
Las Vegas , NV
Didn't really fit my skin color so I didn't get to get a full review on the product but it does have a nice smooth texture and moderate color pay off ! Applied with the right brushes it would be a great cheek bronzer duo! I exchanged it for single blush and definitely enjoy it
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..