BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Libby G.
I have been using this for at least four years and I am totally in love with it. For the longest time I didn't use anything else. It has a light gold shimmer in blush, and the brozer has good color pay off without being too dark. I aboslutely love it and will use it for years to come.
Abby B.
Hamilton, OH
I am a drugstore junkie and I ears rely ever purchase high end makeup. But I really wanted to try some high end blushes and bronzes and I picked up this duo. It is so beautiful and the bronzer does wonders for me. It is perfect for my skin tone and it just blends beautifully, giving a contoured look or a bronzed look. Love it.
Devin  B.
Merrimac, MA
I am a huge fan of anything NARS, but had never tried this particular product . As a new mom I was looking for something different to help perk up my beauty routine . A friend had suggested this duo and finally I decided to try it out . I instantly fell in love , no matter your skin tone the bronzer / blush combo helps you feel fresh & polished !

I would absolutely recommend that every women has this kit in her makeup bag ! I can't live without it now !
Julia K.
Cincinnati, OH
This is such a cult product but it is worth all the hype. I don't have this duo but I own the blush and bronzer seperately. They blend so well and such beautiful colors. The bronzer is not Orange at all. It is highly pigmented so you can use it for an extreme contoured look but also blend it out for a natural definition. The blush is a natural flush that pairs so nicely with the bronzer. It looks so shimmery in the pan but it isn't when you put it on. My only wish is that it wasn't so expensive. But you get what you pay for!!
Mel N.
I REALLY wanted to love this duo set (I actually bought the smaller version for $24), but no matter how much I apply, the blush just doesn't show up on my skin (I have strong yellow undertones). The bronzer is just okay, but I actually like Benefit's Hoola better. For the price, I don't feel this product is worth it.
Maddy D.
Elmsford, NY
I was really excited to get this product to try both bronzer and blush! The blush is honestly one of my favorites and looks really amazing on my skin. For the bronzer I did not love it. It wasn't awful but there wasn't much pigment which I was surprised. I haven't really picked up the Nars duo for the bronzer more for the blush. So bravo for the blush not so much for the bronzer
Shandra D.
Oxnard, CA
This duo is top rated for a reason! The bronzer color is the perfect tone for light to medium skin tones and is totally build able. The blush adds the perfect pinch of pink to your cheeks. This lasts all day and doesn't have too much shimmer. I would definitely recommend!
brittany f.
This was a great blush and bronzer duo! It was a great price and made my skin glow! Such a great product, it met my expectations. It can be found in many stores and online. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their products. I recommend to others and definitely a great find!
Wanida K.
I have the Laguna/Orgasm duo because that was all the hype back then when the first released those two shades and that's what made me buy it. The blush is just a nice luminous pink shade nothing spectacular that would blow your socks off and the laguna bronzer honestly I've tried better. It is nice that you get to try out two products in one, but I would recommend something else.
Alejandra B.
Algo más bello que broncers dúo ?
No yo no lo creó y en esta ocasión llegan estos dos su presentación es linda su precio es bueno me gusta muchísimo mmm lo recomiendo al máximo su empaque puede mejorar más me gusta su cubrimiento
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora