NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #31 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Nancy E.
Waterville, OH
Good idea but I think the sizes are too small to use often. The blush is fine-somewhat shimmery though. Bronzer is a little olive toned so not everyone can use it.
Linden W.
This duo is perfection. I have been wanting to try this blush and bronzer and I absolutely love them both. The blush matches with every look and has a subtle golden glow, and the bronzer is super blendable and the perfect shade to warm up the face. I couldn't be happier with thos product and would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is an iconic blush and bronzer duo that everyone in the beauty community raves about. However, I find that there is too much glitter in the blush for me even though the color itself is beautiful, pigmented, and blends easily. The bronzer is great though. These are also long lasting and the packaging is cute.
Andrea M.
The Colony , TX
I want to love Laguna, but my body does not like it. Laguna bronzer breaks me out like crazy with deep, painful acne. I have sensitive skin, but no other makeup product has done this to me. I am not acne prone either (unless around my time of the month). I haven't had a problem with Nars blushes. When I was using it, it blended well and was a good color for my light skin. I do not recommend this to people with acne prone skin.
Martha V.
El Sobrante, CA
I am continuously on the lookout for new bronzing powders/blushes and I never shy away from purchasing them but I am constantly disappointed with the quality or the color. I was lucky enough to find this Duo a few years ago and I always go back to it. The colors are perfect for my skin tone. It is also really easy to transport in my makeup bag and I don't have to think about what bronzers might or might not go well with my blush.
Asha R.
Tampa, FL
I got sticker shock at the price for just a blush/bronzer duo but thought I would see what it was all about. I love NARS products and this did not disappoint! The colors blended so smoothly, it's highly pigmented, and lasts for hours even in this humid Florida summer. That's saying a lot! Definitely worth the price tag!
Allie H.
Atlanta, Ga
So I purchased this duo because I didn't have either blush or Laguna in my collection and this was the cheapest way to get both. I LOVE both of these colors, but the duo I purchased had zero color pay off. I sadly returned and will just get the full size eventually since I know those have great color pay off.
Tarah F.
This rocks. My fave blush & a quality bronzer all in one. This duo is a chance for you to try the bronzer & blush if you've never used them before. Now I buy the full size products. If you don't need the bronzer & you don't think you'll use it, I recommend just getting the full size blush because its awesome.
Zaira M.
Irving, TX
I love this little palette. It slips easily into my travel bag and is a great two in one to get that perfect beachy bronzed look. I like that the colors blend easily. Would buy again.
Katelyn G.
Loveland, OH
This Nars product is great. But it really only works on light skin. I'm pretty tan and it is just not dark enough. If you are pretty fair skin this looks great on you! This is always a go to when I'm doing make up on someone with fair skin! It had a glow finish witch looks amazing when all the make up is finished
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..