BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Lauren S.
Norfolk, VA
This is an awesome duo for paler skin tones! It is so difficult to find the perfect bronzer shade with light skin so I appreciate the fact that this also comes with a blush! Ive purchased this time and time again, and it is my go to! And it also comes in A compact that is perfect for travel!
Jaclyn L.
Manchester, NH
Amazing powders! The blush sin looks so good on so many people. Not even the slightest bit pink which I love because it is so different and unique! The casino bronzer is flawless on more tan skin and clients. The Laguna is perfect for fair clients. Nars makes great powders!
maciel m.
love this combo! its a must have in my makeup routine. the bronzer is lightweight enough to pack it on with more intensity if you want. and the blush is perfect and rosey.
Maria V.
I purchased this product after watching an episode of What Not To Wear on TLC. I love their makeup artist Carmindy and she always has great suggestions. This product is good for all lighter skin tones. I put a bit of the bronzer (Laguna) around my outer forehead and my upper cheekbone and then brush the blush (orgasm) on my entire cheekbone in a sweeping motion and it just gives a slight glow without going overboard. It looks like you were kissed by the sun! And that's good as I have a light complexion. Use in conjunction with Benefit's High Beam on the upper cheekbone and eyebrow ridge for a lovely glow all year round!
Tiffany B.
Las Vegas , NV
Didn't really fit my skin color so I didn't get to get a full review on the product but it does have a nice smooth texture and moderate color pay off ! Applied with the right brushes it would be a great cheek bronzer duo! I exchanged it for single blush and definitely enjoy it
Libby G.
I have been using this for at least four years and I am totally in love with it. For the longest time I didn't use anything else. It has a light gold shimmer in blush, and the brozer has good color pay off without being too dark. I aboslutely love it and will use it for years to come.
Devin  B.
Merrimac, MA
I am a huge fan of anything NARS, but had never tried this particular product . As a new mom I was looking for something different to help perk up my beauty routine . A friend had suggested this duo and finally I decided to try it out . I instantly fell in love , no matter your skin tone the bronzer / blush combo helps you feel fresh & polished !

I would absolutely recommend that every women has this kit in her makeup bag ! I can't live without it now !
Kimberly P.
The only reason why I'm rating this duo two stars is because I thought the bronzer was too orange on my skin tone and the blush was way too bright so both of them together weren't such a great match up for me! However if the colors fits your skin tone then this is perfect for traveling!
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Nars duos are super hyped and they are great products. I think you can find similar colors elsewhere for less money,but they are as good as people say. They are pretty pigmented and great for travel since they are in smaller packaging. I prefer my MAC bronzer which gives a similar color and has more product. I wouldn't say these are bad though but I like to find more value for the money.
Julia K.
Cincinnati, OH
This is such a cult product but it is worth all the hype. I don't have this duo but I own the blush and bronzer seperately. They blend so well and such beautiful colors. The bronzer is not Orange at all. It is highly pigmented so you can use it for an extreme contoured look but also blend it out for a natural definition. The blush is a natural flush that pairs so nicely with the bronzer. It looks so shimmery in the pan but it isn't when you put it on. My only wish is that it wasn't so expensive. But you get what you pay for!!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???