NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Jahnay W.
wasilla, AK
This Blush and Bronzer duo is so perfect. The blush is the most beautiful blush that I have used. The bronzer is also a perfect shade for light - medium skin tone and it can also be built up. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who wants to try a new product or is looking for the perfect blush. Nars has great blushes And this is the best they have ever done so far. I have had to repurchase this already. And I bought it for Xmas gift last year for my Best friend that kept using mine. I think is a must for every makeup lover
Lauren E.
I love how they have the blush and bronzer in one compact. I bring this with me everywhere. It's perfect on my pale skin tone. It may look dark but it gives your face dimension. Definitely recommend to anyone
Lizzy L.
This has got to be one of the most amazing blush/bronzer duos ever. NARS never fails to disappoint with their incredible pigmentation in both their bronzers and blushes. A little goes a long way with these, and they are super easy to apply which makes getting ready in the morning super speedy! This duo specifically is amazing as the colors go well together and look FABULOUS on any skin tone.
Molly W.
This is my favorite blush and bronzer and the fact that you can get it together makes it even more amazing. It is perfect to throw in a purse or gym bag. Unlike other brands it last all day so I don't even have to reapply. I would buy this product again and actually have multiples to keep in different places. I know it is expensive but the price is worth it and it lasts for a long time.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield, IL
Ok let me just start off by saying that the blush this popular shade put nars on the map for best blushes ever, ladies go crazy that they even made a super shade blush and made glosses in this shade to match so putting the best blush on the high end cosmetics market into a duo with a bronzer pure imagination and genius. It gives the perfect finish of color and sun kissed look in one bravo!
Ashley B.
Saipan, MP
I have the NARS Laguna-Orgasm Duo and it is absolutely amazing! I love how its a duo, and the color pay off for both is on point. The reason why I'm giving this 4 stars though is because of the pricing. I am still amazed at how this product cost $42. I really love this product and I think it is really great but I don't think its something I would always get because of the price.
This duo blush/bronzer is perfect for every skin type. It's a beautiful combination and very suttle. I find myself using it everyday for a very defined contour and beautiful youthful cheeks!
Megan J.
I love this combo of blush and bronzer. They both go on so smoothly, and blend really well with my light skin tone. I find that I can apply in the morning and still appear bronzed far through the afternoon.
Tiffany P.
Loose Creek, MO
I'm a huge fan of NARS products, and of all of them, this one has the biggest following. Mostly, with good reason. It's hand to have a blush and bronzer in a single case, and O(I guess I can't use that word on this site?) looks great on me, but Laguna on the other hand, is way too orange for my fair skin. I also felt like I really had to load the brush to make it even show up.

The packaging is sleek and no different from NARS other packaging. Looks good new, but once it hits your makeup bag, it's a powdery looking mess.
Yesenia C.
El Monte, CA
Orgasam by nars is deffinalty one of my all time favorite blushes its and amazing shade either the right amount of glitter and can be worn with so many different skin types I absoloutly love it and then you pair that with my favorite bronzer it's a match made in heaven. Laguna is a Matt bronzer amazing for conturing or using all over the face. This can be expensive sephora does sell a smaller version the size of the nars eyeshadows for less if u want to try it out to see if you like it or not before you buy a full size
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..