NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Josephinee K.
Dallas, TX
This is my number one on the go blush and bronzer set. The color stays in place throughout the day without re-applying and the color is definitely buildable. Although it is a bronzer, I use it for contouring too sometimes when I have a really small makeup bag and can't bring too much makeup with me. However, be careful with the blush since it is really pigmented. So apply softly at first and then gradually build on.
Makeupbymlc C.
This is sucha great brozner and blush duo. The bronzer is such a great universal shade! I love the fact that it has such a great balance of warm and cool tones making it neutral for all skin types to use. Also, the blush is very lovely, its more so like a cool town purply/pink, but not too cool making it easy to also use for all skin types. Nars has done a great job create this mini to go palette :)
HaLa L.
Anchorage, AK
There is a lot of reasons why this bronzer and blush from Nars makes my day. This is my on to go because of the bronzer and blush that is in this. The pigmentation is absolutely amazing and it doesn't irritate the skin. It is makeup friendly and something that I would repurchase once in a while because it is pretty pricey. But over all I do highly recommend if you haven't tried it.
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
NARS always delivers. I love this blush and bronze duo. I am deep/dark skin tone with combination skin. I bought my item from sephora. The product is soft and doesn't feel chalky. The best of all is the color payoff. The blush is very pigmented and the bronze blends into my skin so beautifully. The product is worth the price because you are getting two items. I would recommend this product to everyone.
christine c.
Hawthorne , NY
I've been using this product for years and am a huge makeup collector and guru. I believe believe this compact by Nars is one of the classic favorites ! It literally is the best bronzer I've ever tried and I've tried many ! It goes with almost any skin type and shade and the pink color leaves just the right amount of flush to your cheeks. Name is original and goes with the brand - I love it !!
Tracey D.
Bunker Hill, IN
Nars blush/bronzer duo is a great option if u want both is one small palette. It's easy to travel with. It's build-able and blend able. It has a pretty pink blush and a warm bronzer.
Alexa G.
Phoenix, AZ
Nars is the epitome of an addict-producing brand. Their products have adaptability, versatility, and wearability, bar none. The Blush?Bronzer Duo in Orgasm/Laguna in particular is a knock-out. Both sides go on smoothly and evenly and can survive any encounter. You could walk into and out of the eye of a hurricane and still look irresistible in this pair. They're buildable and therefore conservative enough for daytime wear but flirty enough for nighttime wear as well. These are cult classics for a reason and will never go out of style.
Jennifer G.
North Hills, CA
This is my all-time favorite blush/bronzer duo! I've been wearing this blush for almost 8 years, and it still blows me away. It is the perfect everyday blush and it looks beautiful on all sorts of skin tones. Laguna is also a great bronzer. The shade is not too heavy (on olive skin) but it adds the perfect amount of warmth to my face. I also use it when I want to lightly contour. It's fantastic!
Ariel L.
Bowling Green
I can't say enough good things about NARS. These duos are amazing and I don't leave the house without them!! I love having both products in one case and they are super easy to blend out!! You have to try these!!
Lizzy L.
This has got to be one of the most amazing blush/bronzer duos ever. NARS never fails to disappoint with their incredible pigmentation in both their bronzers and blushes. A little goes a long way with these, and they are super easy to apply which makes getting ready in the morning super speedy! This duo specifically is amazing as the colors go well together and look FABULOUS on any skin tone.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..