BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Britney D.
San Francisco, CA
This duo works great on all skin tones! These colors look great & blend really well. I love how I can use the bronzer for some extra color on normal days that looks super nice & natural, but I can also contour perfectly on a night out. Love this!!
Brittney R.
I loveeeee NARS bronzer and even better when in this combination! It gives the perfect color to your skin tone. I personally like a bronzed, just got home from an island vacation and this bronzer does just that. I do not use the blush as often, I tend to use when I go out in the evening and it looks great!
Kandis B.
Windsor Mill, MD
The pigmentation of these colors are AMAZE1 The price is a bit high, but honestly, for the pigment and quality you get, it's well worth it. Bot the blush and bronzer are very finely milled and I really appreciate that. They both give sort of a natural effect. There is a bit of sparkle in both of them, but I really even hate telling people that bc they think there's gold pigment in it or something. It's so finely milled that it just looks like a natural glow instead of sparkle. Very natural and subtle.
Michelle W.
San Antonio, TX
I have a love hate relationship with these duo's, they colors are usually very nice but I wish the pan was bigger! Have you ever tried to pack a bronzer brush in this little pan? I would definitely buy these shades again but in separate compacts, overalls I do like the formula, not patchy and easy to blend
kristin m.
Charleston, SC
This is one of my absolute favorite beauty products. The colors are so flattering and work on a wide variety of skin tones. I have been using these same bronzer and blush colors for years because the results are so great! There is a little bit of shimmer in the products as well which gives a nice soft glow
Liliana B.
Victorville, CA
I am IN LOVE with this duo! I bought this recently and I am so amazed at how the bronzer and blush go very well with any skin tone! I love bronzers and this one is the best! It can be a little pricey if you are on a budget but it's so worth it! I recommend it to anyone who loves bronzers as much as I do!
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
These two are practically made for each other. They both play off of each other well and work well on a variety of skin tones, trust me a ton a friends have "just tried" my blush and bronzer combo and the all love it. There are some good dupes out there but very few of them are as pigmented as the originals.
Christa V.
I really love the blush bronzer duos because you have everything u need in one.. i think they look nice on all skin types and is very long lasting and awesome to wear, and it is very easy to blend for an awesome look.. i would buy it again and definitely recommend to others and on my channel as well.
Linda H.
Easily one of my most convenient travel items. So convenient, my sister borrowed and never returned it. NARS create some of the best blushes and bronzers. The packaging is slim and easy to store. I love the coral pink color blush and the bronzer is perfect for my fair, yellow undertoned skin color.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
I have not tried this palette together but I can tell you, I've tried them separately. The blush ( since it won't let me use the color name) is one of most flattering colors of blush that I have ever seen. Laguna is also really versatile. I am extremely pale both of these colors work super well on me
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..