BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I absolutely love this duo! NARS is amazing for combining their best blush (a shimmery pink-coral that looks good on everyone), and their best bronzer (the perfect matte taupe bronzer). I always reach for this duo to add some color to my cheeks. The shades are perfectly pigmented, long-lasting, and blend extremely well!
Elizabeth S.
Solon, Oh
My ALL TIME favorite make up product! Adds a little contouring with the bronzer and highlights your cheeks with the blush which has some shimmer in it so it adds a healthy glow! It's pricey at $42 but it lasts FOREVER. I use mine every single day and have had it for almost 2 years and the bronzer is probably 3/4 way gone.
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
The NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo is an AMAZING product that has secured a spot on my MUST-HAVES list! I'm obsessed with the shade of blush which seems to blend perfectly with my skin tone no matter which season or time of the year! This blush and bronzer duo is worth every single penny and I will absolutely continue to purchase it!
Angela L.
Piscataway, NJ
This NARS bronzer blush duo includes cult favorite shades that are loved for good reason. They're both so natural and wearable. The blush has a bit of shimmer but it's definitely not overwhelming at all. The bronzer adds color and warmth to my face without being too much. This small duo is great for people who want to try out the product before splurging on the full priced items.
Fernanda J.
This is the greatest duo! The colors compliment each other nicely I've used this for about 3 years now and can't find anything to replace it lol. The powders are a good quality and do not go on blotchy. They are high pigmented as well so you only need a little bit and it goes a long ways love it! Worth it for the price
hiba w.
Newark, DE
I LOVE THIS TWO IN ONE DUO SO MUCH!!!!

Yes, it is on the pricier side, but let me tell you guys, the price is worth it. I love the warm tomes and how perfect the blush and bronzer are. I use them separately at times to mix things up but I usually use them together. I recommend this to anyone who is a fan of NARS
Alma M.
This is my second purchase of this product. It is a great year round bronzer that gives an instant glow to the skin. I use a blush brush and run it across both pans, then lightly apply it to my whole face either over just primer or foundation. Depending on the season and the amount of color you want the process may be repeated. I use this daily in combination with other Nars products. It is an essential part of my daily makeup ritual.
Nancy E.
Waterville, OH
Good idea but I think the sizes are too small to use often. The blush is fine-somewhat shimmery though. Bronzer is a little olive toned so not everyone can use it.
Tarah F.
This rocks. My fave blush & a quality bronzer all in one. This duo is a chance for you to try the bronzer & blush if you've never used them before. Now I buy the full size products. If you don't need the bronzer & you don't think you'll use it, I recommend just getting the full size blush because its awesome.
Allie H.
Atlanta, Ga
So I purchased this duo because I didn't have either blush or Laguna in my collection and this was the cheapest way to get both. I LOVE both of these colors, but the duo I purchased had zero color pay off. I sadly returned and will just get the full size eventually since I know those have great color pay off.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..