NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #10 in Bronzer

Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

Buy on Sephora
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Lily B.
St Clr Shores, MI
I've used both of these products, and I've purchased them as this pallet and separately. This is the. best. blush. you will ever use. Works on every skin tone and the color is buildable so it's just right every time. It's the perfect peachy-pink shade. Laguna bronzer is also fantastic. I use it for contouring, even though it has a small amount of shimmer. You don't notice it when it is applied, and the same goes for the shimmer in the blush as well. HIGHLY recommend this duo, or the products purchased on their own.
anza k.
Queens Village, NY
Love the bronzer in this duo. The shade isn't too warm toned to where you look orange or too cool to where it's muddym it's the perfect neutral shade to give ur face some color and light not to mention the blush is gorgeous.
Royce B.
Montecito, CA
This Laguna bronzer is one of my favorites of all times. I bought it from Saks Fifth Avenue and use it almost everyday. I would not the blush for any one with pale skin like me, because it is a bright color and too bright for my skin type. The bronzer is really easy to apply and I use it with the Nars contour brush. The packaging is almost impossible to keep clean, which is one of the biggest downsides! Over all I give it a five star!!
Stephanie S.
Carrboro, NC
My friend introduced me to the NARS Orgasm blush way back when and it's become my go-to blush. It's a very flattering color that really makes your cheeks look subtly flushed. I recently purchased this duo after discovering what a difference bronzer came make for contouring your face. This duo has helped me become a lot less pasty and washed out during the gloomy days of winter when I barely venture out and get any sun. I highly recommend this product as it is flattering for almost every skin color when used lightly. There's a good reason why Orgasm has such a huge and devoted following!
Elaine H.
I love this product it is very easy to carry without having to carry two different items I love it the pigment last long on me and doesn't fade out. I love this product.
Jeannie N.
Westminster, CA
One of my fabs. A little pricy, but you definitely get what you pay for. Both the blush and bronzer go on beautiful and make an impact with looking overdone. I have light/medium and this is one of the most flattering bronzers I'd ever used, and the blush is gorgeous too.
Ruby V.
This is an amazing bronzer and blush package. It gives your bronzer a sun kissed look to it and the blush is to nice it looks natural. It has a matte finish. I would definitely buy it again and I would totally recommend it.
Stephanie d.
Glendale, AZ
This is the perfect duo. I love that its not too much pink and it balances great with the bronzer. Then just add a little hilight and your good. I love the formula I would say one.of the top ones on my list
Nicole L.
This is my favorite bronzer blush duo. I think it stays true to color and applies very well. It lasts me all day and has a great color. I would recommend for tanner skin because it gives a nice glow. I would purchase again.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..