BY NARS #52 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
The NARS Blush/Bronzer Duo is an AMAZING product that has secured a spot on my MUST-HAVES list! I'm obsessed with the shade of blush which seems to blend perfectly with my skin tone no matter which season or time of the year! This blush and bronzer duo is worth every single penny and I will absolutely continue to purchase it!
Elizabeth S.
Solon, Oh
My ALL TIME favorite make up product! Adds a little contouring with the bronzer and highlights your cheeks with the blush which has some shimmer in it so it adds a healthy glow! It's pricey at $42 but it lasts FOREVER. I use mine every single day and have had it for almost 2 years and the bronzer is probably 3/4 way gone.
Christina C.
This duo is perfect for all skin tones. I have used it on so many of my friends, and the blush and bronzer both looked incredibly on the variety of skin colors. The blush is so natural, but the subtle shimmer really makes your face glow. The bronzer, though a bit shimmery, can create a great contour or an all over bronzed look. Overall, I love this. It also lasts me a while!
Jessica V.
This blush and bronzer duo is so good! First of all this is like a two in one because you get both a bronzer and a blush. It is very easy to use I love how the bronzer gives color to my face and I love how the blush gives my cheeks a nice pop of color. They're nice and pigmented, nars always has great quality products!
Kori W.
Hinesville, GA
This is a favorite of Nars because it let's me have both blush and bronzer. So I don't need to add more products in my makeup bag! Plus the colors are very pigmented.
Nancy E.
Waterville, OH
Good idea but I think the sizes are too small to use often. The blush is fine-somewhat shimmery though. Bronzer is a little olive toned so not everyone can use it.
hiba w.
Newark, DE
I LOVE THIS TWO IN ONE DUO SO MUCH!!!!

Yes, it is on the pricier side, but let me tell you guys, the price is worth it. I love the warm tomes and how perfect the blush and bronzer are. I use them separately at times to mix things up but I usually use them together. I recommend this to anyone who is a fan of NARS
Alma M.
This is my second purchase of this product. It is a great year round bronzer that gives an instant glow to the skin. I use a blush brush and run it across both pans, then lightly apply it to my whole face either over just primer or foundation. Depending on the season and the amount of color you want the process may be repeated. I use this daily in combination with other Nars products. It is an essential part of my daily makeup ritual.
Tarah F.
This rocks. My fave blush & a quality bronzer all in one. This duo is a chance for you to try the bronzer & blush if you've never used them before. Now I buy the full size products. If you don't need the bronzer & you don't think you'll use it, I recommend just getting the full size blush because its awesome.
Katelyn G.
Loveland, OH
This Nars product is great. But it really only works on light skin. I'm pretty tan and it is just not dark enough. If you are pretty fair skin this looks great on you! This is always a go to when I'm doing make up on someone with fair skin! It had a glow finish witch looks amazing when all the make up is finished
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back