BY NARS #65 in Bronzer

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nicole J.
Durham, NC
Value for the money by far. I got this one in stead of the full size "orgasm" blush. It is half the price and you get half the amount PLUS the bronzer. I know that a good cheap dupe is Milani baked blush in pink (something----forgot the name!) but the longevity of this blush is no were near Milani. Sadly because I thought I was saving a few bucks, I ended up getting the duo anyway. The bronzer is discrete but has a beautiful glow. I use it as a blush when I want a "no makeup look". Def recommend
Tiffany R.
This is my go-to everyday bronzer and blush. I have VERY fair skin, and neither of these are too orange on me and look very natural. I'm a busy mom on the go, so I love that this is super easy to apply and easy for a radiant glow. I always get compliments on my skin when I wear Nars products, they really illuminate. Also, the pigmentation on this stuff is amazing, I've had a pallet for a year now and I've barely made a dent in it, and I use it almost every day!
Britney B.
Cincinnati, OH
I just bought my first nars product and it happened to be the duo. I felt that for the price to get two products that actually pair well together would be a good buy. It's the easiest to grab and throw on in the morning.. Makes your skin look beautiful with a Natural glow because of the slight shimmer.. It really is a good buy..
Michelle H.
Redlands, CA
I actually have the NARS bronze blush trio! It was a limited edition that has the orgasm blush, Laguna bronze, & albatross "highlighting blush" which I use on my browbone below my eyebrows. These colors look great on everybody! I have friends with all different skin tones & they all love it! I wear these basically everyday, they are my go to! Convenient in one compact if you need to take it with you, though my color lasts all day long! Pricey but so worth it!
Kim N.
Long Beach, CA
I purchased this item like what 5 or 6 years ago. I used to love it. I actually hit pan. The bronzer was perfect for me but the blush was okay. The color didn't really show on my skin and I'm ver light skin. If I put too much blush then there would be too much glitter. If you're not into the glitter like that then don't get this.
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
Beautiful colors for just about any skin tone. Glides on flawlessly and feels so lightweight! Such a classic staple in your beauty collection. Cute compact that comes with a mirror (yes!) so you can do touch ups on the go. NARS is timeless just like our beauty, ladies 💋
An P.
The most timeless duo ever! This pair looks great on everyone and is perfect for newbies. The blush/bronzer gives you a flush, summery glow. It's very pigmented, but does run out fast. I love the sheen and slight shimmer these shades carry. It's enough to make you glow, but not enough to be screaming "I'm wearing makeup!!".
Schyler W.
St Paul Park, MN
I feel like the NARS O/Laguna is one of the OG beauty products. The O blush is a beautiful peachy pink shade, which is flattering on universally every skin tone. It gives a very healthy glow. The bronzer looks like you've just left the beach year round. I love this compact duo, but I did take one star off for having shimmer.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
I can count many blushes and bronzers that are more worth of fame than Org*sm and Laguna. They're nice, but why are they so famous... Really? They're decently pigmented, but certainly not the best or the softest. Org*sm might be a little better if it didn't have as much chunky sparkles. For a radiant finish blush and bronzer, they can sometimes look a bit patchy and dry.
♡momof2♡makeup♡smalltowngirl♡ H.
Plattsmouth, NE
This nars blush and bronzer palette is amazing! The blush is so beautiful or my skin tone! The bronzer is a bit dark because I'm very pale but with enough blending it works!
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

back