NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #10 in Bronzer

Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

Buy on Sephora
andrea m.
Let me start off by saying i have never paid for such an expensive blush, but it was so worth it! it is so pigmented and really picks up well on my brushes, but you can really build with it. you can go light for during the day and build it up to something more dramatic for going out! the bronzer was a little harder to get onto the brush, but it still looked really nice when i did get it to stick. really loved this duo and i think i will be buying it again!
Ali F.
Waldorf, MD
I have so many wonderful things I could say about this product, but I will leave all of you with this: It is worth every single penny you will pay for it. The bronzer is neutral so it works for a contour and a bronze and the blush is STUNNING. I feel like the blush is easily duped, but I think these two products pair so well together that it doesn't matter to me that the blush isn't the most unique. NARS is cruelty free and its one of the only brands that remains cruelty free while also offering a variety of skin tones in all of their products. If you have a deeper skin tone or a super fair skin tone, this is a brand you need to check out.
Madelaine S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love having a duo especially for traveling! Or if you don't use a ton and don't want to buy the big sizes because this lasts long time. I contour with the bronzer and they're bolts build-able. I have bought several times already.
Veronica A.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I LOVE NARS! I have sensitive skin and this has never ever broken out my skin and has always gave me the best results ever. Nars has the best blush color in this pallet for any shade of skin as well as the bronzer Laguna. I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone who is looking for their next blush and bronzer. You cannot go wrong with this pair!
Jessica G.
Richmond, CA
Great product! I love the fact tht it's a blush and bronzer together. Takes up less space and I'm still able to look absolutely stunning. Get loads of compliments a day!
Bella W.
highlands ranch
Omg this product is amazing! The blush is so beautiful on the cheeks with a sheer amount of shimmer to it and the bronzer is perfect for warming up your skin and contouring
Leanne E.
I loove this product! It's so compact and convenient. Anything that allows me to carry less palettes makes me happy. The blush in here, orgasm, is such a pretty peach with a beautiful shimmer. This duo was my way of trying it out. This duo also allowed me to try out the amazing Laguna bronzer. Also a shimmery shade but a very nice cool toned brown that I am very impressed with. If you're looking to try out these shades, I highly recommend this!!
Karla G.
The blush color is pretty does not have glitter
The bronzer was to dark for my skin tone but it still applies smoothly
It stays on for a long time you dnt have to reapply
Marysue E.
Corning, OH
Love love love this combo, and mine is totally hit pan ..!! I've only got a small bit left in each top corner, lol, so maybe a few more uses, we will see...ugh..!! :( so sad..this is my favorite for contour n blushing..! Great combo set, great price, easy to use, and blends well, even with other products.! Not too overwhelming, yet pigmented enough for the color to show up just right..not to glittery or shiny, or super pigmented..doesn't apply patchily, unless You apply it that way.! Has a great lasting stay, and amazing quality..flawless looks, slightly flushed with a beautiful contour, just perfect for light to medium tones n shades, may be too light for darker..! But still a great set..!
Alexis R.
Elizabeth, NJ
I love this product it’s great it’s not to heavy on the skin it’s just really really really perfect for any type skin that’s why I love it so much it’s just looks great on people I just really love it
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..