BY NARS #49 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Kearra N.
Tigard, OR
I love this duo! It came in a kit from Sephora & I bought the full size because I loved it so much. Can be used w/ many skin types & shades! Awesome staff! High recommended!
Skyler S.
Canandaigua (city)
Great matte non shimmer bronzer perfect for my skin color that great any time of the year! I love baking underneath my contour line and really defining that cheekbone!
Kara S.
Pasadena, MD
Perfect bronzer/blush duo for achieving that fresh off the beach look! The bronzer gives a natural glow to the skin without being too bold or obvious. Lasts all day!
Anna P.
I purchased this product after watching an episode of What Not To Wear on TLC. I love their makeup artist Carmindy and she always has great suggestions. This product is good for all lighter skin tones. I put a bit of the bronzer (Laguna) around my outer forehead and my upper cheekbone and then brush the blush (orgasm) on my entire cheekbone in a sweeping motion and it just gives a slight glow without going overboard. It looks like you were kissed by the sun! And that's good as I have a light complexion. Use in conjunction with Benefit's High Beam on the upper cheekbone and eyebrow ridge for a lovely glow all year round!
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I could use it every single day!!! This product isn't only a great product, but the packaging is awesome, and the amount that you get makes you get your money worth!! I would definitely recommend this product!
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I'm a NARS fan so it just makes sense to pick up their cult favorite "O-gasm" & "Laguna" duo. These formula blend like a dream. The blush is universally flattering and the bronzer gives you a nice warm glow. The duo compact lets me travel with both so I don't really need to bring anything else but some face and eye products. (Laguna works great as a crease shade btw!) Hooray for double duty products! I have tan medium skin and it complements my makeup collection beautifully.
Alex R.
Raleigh, NC
I love this product! I feel beautiful every time I use this product. I would highly recommend this product to anybody who wants to buy it. Such great quality for the price!! I have no complaints.
Marion B.
Fisherville, KY
This is a great blush & bronzer duo! Nars has the best and most universally flattering blush called Orgas which is in this duo. The other is the bronzer called Laguna which is beautiful, very natural looking but with a bit of a sparkle to it, which is also very universally flattering color. This is a product I highly recommend because you get both the blush & bronzer which compliment each other perfectly! I have been buying both the blush & bronzer for years, but separately which is costly. I love applying the bronzer on my cheeks, forehead, down my nose to give my face some color and I love applying a lot of the blush on the apple of my cheeks and a little up cheek bone. This gives my cheeks a beautiful color and truly makes the look pop with color! I have countless friends who have different skin tones and have been using both the bronzer and the blush for years and it flatters their ranging skin tones. Nars hit the mark on this product duo and it is worth every penny to buy
Katy M.
This is the best blush so I was interested in trying the bronzer too. Especially for traveling the aiZe is perfect. You've got everything you need in one compact case
Yesenia A.
This NARS Blush and Bronzer duo was one of the first make up products I used. It was easy to build, it was easy to blend. I used to be in love with this product but I stopped because I found something better. I probably would not buy this product again though just because I have been obsessed with other products like the Sweet Peach Collection. I love their blushes they are like my favorite products in the whole world! But I recommend this product to the people who are just starting with make up and the people who want to try some NARS products.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..