NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Linda J.
Pauls Valley, OK
This one is one of my favorite types of bronzers. Just the fact that it comes with the blush on the side makes it easier to use and I love how it looks on my face.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I like the blush shade in this palette but it always seems to crumble and I do not know why. The bronzer is good but not great for super pale skintones.

Jennifer L.
My favorite! I dont use the blush as much but the bronzer is my go to! Love the way it wears and applys it is good for bronzing and it blends easily on the skin, i would recommend.
Whitney W.
Glen Allen, VA
NARS blush and bronzer have the perfect amount of pigment. They apply with ease and allow for blending. You can build for more color but allow for a more natural look for makeup. Would definitely buy again.
Natalie W.
Gainesville, GA
This is my favorite I have been using for ten years and it's the very best! I get compliments on it all the time and girls everywhere want to know what I'm using
Crystal S.
San Jose, CA
Both the bronzer and blush in this set are gorgeous . The bronzer is a color that fits most skin tones. It does have some shimmer in it but once on the skin you can't even tell, it blends out great and isn't too harsh. The blush is one of the most gorgeous universally flattering blushes. It's a pink with gold reflexes in it that blend out beautifully and give that glow from within. this set is for to people who have wanted to try any of these two products but don't want to commit.
Julianna M.
philadelphia
This is my favorite blush and bronzer. The bronzer is easily blendable and you can create such beautiful looks. It is so buildable so you can be as bronzed as you want to! I will definitely be repurchasing.
Madison K.
NARS duo is so amazing! I love how they put the bronzer and the blush in the same palette! The shimmer is is radiant but can but controlled by the user! I think it is easy to blend and can we used as wanted!
Jenna O.
West Hollywood, CA
A friend gave this to me because she said the blush was too glittery, but I actually really love the color. It seems like the perfect neutral duo, and for a very pale girl who is a little afraid of bronzer, I have been able to work with this pretty well.
Nicole T.
This duo of blush and bronzer is perfect for all year round! I got mine at sephora for $24 and i absolutely loved it! Its very pigmented and lasts very long.It didn't make my skin breakout, considering I have oily and dry skin occasionally. Unfortunately I dropped my and it cracked so i had to toss it :( Which does show that it might be sensitive, but it was partly my fault dropping it , but overall i loved this blush color and would consider buying the full blush at sephora. The bronzer was just as good, but for some reason i liked the blush more.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..