NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #31 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Katelyn C.
Wayne, WV
This duo is the way to go when wanting blush and bronzer. The blush brings back your color making you look flawless and the bronzer is good when wanting to contour.
Makeupbymlc C.
This is sucha great brozner and blush duo. The bronzer is such a great universal shade! I love the fact that it has such a great balance of warm and cool tones making it neutral for all skin types to use. Also, the blush is very lovely, its more so like a cool town purply/pink, but not too cool making it easy to also use for all skin types. Nars has done a great job create this mini to go palette :)
Ashley H.
Clinton Twp, MI
I tried this in the Laguna/Orgasm combo.  This duo is great if you are looking for a bronzer/blush duo with shimmer.  The colors can be built up very gradually, which saves you from looking like you've done a bad contour on yourself.  I would think it's good for almost all skin tones except maybe the very fairest--and even those who are super pale would be able to use it with a light hand.I would recommend this for anybody interested in trying the Laguna/Orgasm products, as a little goes a very long way.  Then, if you love them, you can buy the full sizes.
Josephinee K.
Dallas, TX
This is my number one on the go blush and bronzer set. The color stays in place throughout the day without re-applying and the color is definitely buildable. Although it is a bronzer, I use it for contouring too sometimes when I have a really small makeup bag and can't bring too much makeup with me. However, be careful with the blush since it is really pigmented. So apply softly at first and then gradually build on.
HaLa L.
Anchorage, AK
There is a lot of reasons why this bronzer and blush from Nars makes my day. This is my on to go because of the bronzer and blush that is in this. The pigmentation is absolutely amazing and it doesn't irritate the skin. It is makeup friendly and something that I would repurchase once in a while because it is pretty pricey. But over all I do highly recommend if you haven't tried it.
Danielle C.
Highly recommended! Definitely worth the money! Applies nicely and stay true to colour. The bronzer has the best shade that's not too cool or warm. My holy grail!
Tracey D.
Bunker Hill, IN
Nars blush/bronzer duo is a great option if u want both is one small palette. It's easy to travel with. It's build-able and blend able. It has a pretty pink blush and a warm bronzer.
Jennifer G.
North Hills, CA
This is my all-time favorite blush/bronzer duo! I've been wearing this blush for almost 8 years, and it still blows me away. It is the perfect everyday blush and it looks beautiful on all sorts of skin tones. Laguna is also a great bronzer. The shade is not too heavy (on olive skin) but it adds the perfect amount of warmth to my face. I also use it when I want to lightly contour. It's fantastic!
christine c.
Hawthorne , NY
I've been using this product for years and am a huge makeup collector and guru. I believe believe this compact by Nars is one of the classic favorites ! It literally is the best bronzer I've ever tried and I've tried many ! It goes with almost any skin type and shade and the pink color leaves just the right amount of flush to your cheeks. Name is original and goes with the brand - I love it !!
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
NARS always delivers. I love this blush and bronze duo. I am deep/dark skin tone with combination skin. I bought my item from sephora. The product is soft and doesn't feel chalky. The best of all is the color payoff. The blush is very pigmented and the bronze blends into my skin so beautifully. The product is worth the price because you are getting two items. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Tiffany F.
Riverside, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..