NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
Perfect for a nice fall glam look , something subtle and not too cakey. I highly reccomend it , it is one of my favorite glam looks that can be completed with an outfit of the day.
Allie F.
Somis, CA
I've used this product for so long and it has never let me down , one of my holy grails honestly . The blush fits so well onto my skin and it looks so natural along with the bronzer !
jennifer D.
Keithville, LA
This is the best combo! The bronzer gives you just enough glow and not too heavy! The blush is sunkissed and adds the perfect glow to your face! I'm never disappointed in NARS makeup!
Allison B.
Monroe, CT
I got the Laguna and orgàsm duo and I love it. I love the bronzer cause it's not orange in any way and it applies amazingly. And the blush is just just a pretty pinky peach shade that lasts forever
Marina B.
Sacramento, CA
I made the mistake of buying the small size of the orgasm/Laguna duo. Frankly it's too small for brushes and hard to work with. In addition, I don't think Laguna is such a fantastic color. It's weirdly muddy and warm at the same time. So overall, decent but not worth it in my opinion.
Lizette G.
Upland , Ca
Love this because it's compact could carry it wherever I go fits perfectly in my makeup bag to have that extra pop up blush or bronzer that I need by the end of the day for touch-ups
Kimmie P.
I love this little palette because it's two in one. I can travel with this because I can bronze and blush. I love the bronzer because it's not to heavy on the face.
Jennifer L.
I love this palette because you have the blush and the runs are. The only thing is I wish they had bronzor in a little lighter shade. This one is a little too dark for my skin tone
Lorraine K.
Irvine, CA
At first I was actually disappointed. It's not pigmented enough for me. It definitely works best when you have a base on your face, not so much on bare skin in my opinion. Make sure to use the right brush, it makes a difference. The bronzer gives a light subtle bronze which I have grown to like and understand but I know I can find a better product that suits my preference. Of course the blush is beautiful, it gives a nice subtle blush. Nothing more I can say about it, its a cult product!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
I like the blush shade in this palette but it always seems to crumble and I do not know why. The bronzer is good but not great for super pale skintones.

Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..