NARS Bronzer DuoInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NARS #6 in Bronzer

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

Buy on Sephora
RD L.
Advance, NC
I have very mixed feelings on this product. The colors are good and the formula seems good. It the price is just too much for what you're getting. There are way less expensive products that literally look exactly the same.
Negar G.
Santa Monica, CA
This product is great. It's wonderful for travel, because you have two essential products in a small compact. Both products are very pigmented and long lasting. I would recommend this!
Priscilla A.
This product is a product everybody needs in their makeup bag. It's such a great duo and it's buidlabke however already so pigmented. It's great and irreplaceable.
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
I got this little bronzer and bush duo is perfect when your on the go you get a beautiful rose gold cheek with a nice bronzer to give you beautiful sun kissed look.
Miriam R.
Oxnard, CA
Can't say enough good things about this duo! I've gone through 3 of them already!! The Laguna bronzer has got to be an all time favorite of mine. I was hesitant at first with the color pay off but it's such a beautiful color and not orange at all like other bronzes. I use this to contour as well and just blended so easily. The bronzer does have a little bit of shimmer but definitely not enough to not be able to use it all over your face. The blush color is perfect for me when I want a little be of color on my cheeks. I love that it has just enough sparkle to give you a gorgeous healthy glow!
Melodie S.
Saratoga, CA
I’m a sucker for NARS’s packaging. but who isn’t? I didn’t own any bronzer’s or blushes from Nars, so I splurged and bought the duo, choosing the most popular bronzer, Laguna, and blush, Orgasm. I’ll be honest, i’m not a huge fan of orgasm. Don’t get me wrong, its beautiful, but on my pale skin it looks a bit too pink. The bronzer is amazing though. Laguna is that perfect warm bronze color with a gold toned shimmer. But would I buy this particular duo set again? Probably not. I’d probably just buy the bronzer in Laguna. What are your guys’s thoughts?
Shuhd B.
good size good coverage looks pretty not cacky has a beautifull smell to it the blush is pretty and lasts for so long the bronzer is good its for an everyday look or jus a simple look
Vanessa Delacruz B.
The set it's pretty good if you don't want something soo extreme but it also depends on how much you use of it. Overall it's a good product to use for a casual makeup.
Natalia H.
Orlando, FL
I love this blush and bronzer! Before I bought this I had always wanted to try them but I didn't want to splurge on the full size products so I always kind of admired them from afar lol but one day I saw this in one of the little bins by the cashiers in Sephora and it was like $20 I think... I'm not sure of the price but it was definitely way cheaper than the full size products. I've had this for like 4 months and I still haven't hit pan on either side (they're sooooooooo pigmented) and I use these very very often
Usos lujo. El derecho de la EMAP Empieza a las 10 am será en el trabajo 💕 💋 💋 💋 💋 💋 💋 que me digas porque el viernes y el otro extremo y el otro extremo y el otro extremo y el me ha dicho el día que quieras
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???
Emme S.
Calgary
Is this product worth buying? In Canada it is 50$..