BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
GO DEEP

BENEFITS:
CREATES THE ULTIMATE HEALTHY GLOW
COMPLEXION LOOKS MORE EVEN
IDEAL FOR ALL SKIN TONES
Iconic shades are ideal for all skin tones.

HOW TO USE:

• Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer Duo NARS B...10 Answers
  • Is this a good bronzer? It looks great!2 Answers
  • Which is the best option for a light/neutral skin tone?3 Answers
Erin N.
Columbia, PA
The ONLY reason I am giving this four stars, not five is because of the price. yes nars is a high-end brand so it is pricey. But other than the price this duo is soooooo great. I have fair skin so I don't really use the bronzer as much in the winter but its perfect when I have a nice tan. the blush is just as great and together they are both amazing!!!
Lauren A.
I love that it is a matte bronzer, it gove some warm and some depth that you may have lost after applyibg the rest of your makeup. The blush is beautiful and give that natural flush in your cheeks.
Kristina J.
Chamblee, GA
This duo is a great way to try two amazing NARS products! The bronzer is the perfect shade of true bronze (not orange, not dusty) and has the softest shimmer to it! It is a great color for any season and I keep coming back to it. The blush is a universally flattering shade - it is a orangy pink with shimmer. It is natural and will never go out of style. Definitely worth a try!!
Pamela G.
Avery, TX
I bought the orgas*m/laguna duo. They are both very pigmented and blend well. I love the color of the bronzer because it's not too warm or orangey. And of course, orgas*m is a classic blush color. These are staples in my makeup collection.
Rebecca B.
Euless, TX
For someone with fair skin it's really hard finding a good bronzer , especially one that won't make you too orange etc. But "Laguna" is one of those amazing products that works for everyone including the palest people, like me. I only use "Orgasm" when I do have a tan so I'm not sure how it looks on me when I'm white as a ghost lol, but since NARS has amazing products I can trust them. And for people wondering if the duo is a good buy or deal; yes it is. I believe it's $36 at Nordstrom's.
Garineh A.
Woburn, MA
This duo is seriously so beautiful on almost all skin tones! Use laguna to get a healthy summer glow and the orgasmm to give you the perfect amount of sun kiss. So natural looking, but buildable to a deep color. Plus, I really love the soft sheer glow on orgasmm. Its almost like a highlighter and blush in one! A cult classic and def. one of my favorites!
Kirby J.
White Plains, NY
I finally just bought this duo and i LOVE it. best high end purchase ive ever made. the blush gives such a pretty golden coral glow and laguna isn't super dark so i have a very natural looking contour. not work $41 to me which is why i split the price with my mom and told her id share lol. but its better than buying them both seperately and spending twice as much. so this is a descent deal especially since i don't ALWAYS contour and use blush so this duo will last me a really long time.
Mia L.
Los Angeles , CA
I love these colors - this blush is my favorite blush color that I've ever tried. It's a peachy pink that's flattering on me and all of my friends who've tried it, with really subtle specks of gold. However, I was a little disappointed with the pigmentation - it's difficult to apply the right amount, because it's practically invisible when you first apply it.
Adriana B.
San Francisco, CA
the first time i saw this product was in 2008 and thats when my love for NARS products grew quick. You need so little product and it will go a long way. It stays all day and it looks like you have a natural bronze. I am a very pale girl but NARS has my back. I love how the blush sits on my face and it looks so natural. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Mary W.
Mckinney, TX
This used to be my go to product for every single day. I love the compact space that is takes up and this is amazing for travel. I love having something that is a two in on for the price and quality I think it is absolutely worth it. With every new product that comes out I do like to try new things but this will always be an old favorite.
Tiffany F.
E Providence, RI
I have never really used nars products would you recommend this
christie p.
Where do you apply the bronzer?
krista d.
Toronto Canada
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
Do you prefer bronzer or blush? NARS Bronzer DuoNARS Blush
Leanne R.
Round Lake Pk, IL
Is the bronzer good? Especially in light skin???

Sephora